Chapter 22: No one understands, not even you

Chip's POV

Chip glared at his father as Dante finished covering his mouth with duck tape, stopping it just under his nose. He let out a muffled groan as the weight was taken from his legs and moved to his arms that were locked in shackles, holding them high above his head, making it hard for him to stand.

"Tap his knees together, I don't want him to be able to move them or bend them at all." Mr. Hill said as he came into better view, rubbing his kunckle that he had punched with when Dante had brought him back, and Chip was sure he was going to have a black eye. Chip let out a muffled groan when Dante pulled on the chain, making Chip have to stand on his toes, the leg that the wolf had left a nasty cut on flashing with pain. He closed his eyes as he took an easy breath in, looking down to see Dante pinning his knees together and tightly wrapping tape around him, making it nearly impossible so he wouldn't be able to bend them.

"If this doesn't teach you a lesson, I won't know what well." Mr. Hill said, walking over and looking over Chip's body, Chip looked at him as he reached towards the table and grabbed what looked like steel cuffs. Pulling up a chair, he painfully pulled Chip's elbows so they were close together, Chip letting out a muffled cry as the steel cuffs were locked around his elbows, keeping his arms completely behind his head.

"Dante, I need you to get the two beds upstairs ready with four points on each, make sure fresh gags are by the beds for when I bring some returned slaves back." Mr. Hill stepping down, Chip realizing what he met when he was talking about slaves.

Dante only nodded and Chip watched as his father left the room, the door closing behind him leaving Chip to try to beg Dante to let him go, Dante only looked at him as his begging came messed up with the layers of ducktape, before he gave him a sly smile.

"Sorry Ayden, but I have to listen to your dad, see you in a little I guess." He said, nodding at Chip before he turned around and left the room, his hand placed on the door handle when he saw Chip struggling against the restraints, muffled yells barely hear able. Chip could only watch as his once good friend left the room, leaving Chip to hang from chains, letting one last muffled yell out before he just let his arms move into the uncomfortable position.

Skyler's POV      

I was pulled from my own world when the door to the room opened and I looked up to see Deadlock walking in, a woman behind him, her lips covered in red lipstick, her bright, almost white cream blond hair curled as she looked down at Noah and me, Noah trying his best to move back next to me.

"These two look better than the one downstairs." The lady said as her eyes locked with mine, and I lowered my head, only to get her to kneel down and cup my chin in her hand, forcing me to look at her.

"Such beautiful eyes." She said, looking at Deadlock who was gazing at me like he was lost in his own world before he shook his head, blinking a few times and looking away. The lady finally let go of my chin and I just looked at her, as she looked at Noah confused.

"I thought you only needed to get two." She said looking at Deadlock and I saw him gave a sheepish grin.

"It's her brother, you warned me, but lately, he's just been a pain, almost died on me." He said, raising the last few words a little loud making Noah narrow his eyes at him.

The women just shook her head slowly as she slowly knelt down next to him, her gloved hand touched Noah's cheek softly as she pulled the cloth out of his mouth, letting it fall around his neck. Noah coughing right away.