Chapter 33: Kom ihåg

Everything seemed to slow down as I kept my hands on Ayden, his eyes barely opened as his left hand remained holding onto my wrist, but I would see he was slipping away. My head was swimming as I only looked down, feeling dizzy and sick, not noticing that someone had entered through the house door.

"Skyler!" A voice seemed to yell as I felt hands lightly grab at me, my hands slipping from Ayden's chest as the person carefully held me in their arms, my vision dancing wildly making it nearly impossible to see who was holding me.

"They're both losing blood." The voice spoke as my body seemed to be lifted up and set on something soft, someone grabbing at my hand and holding tightly, my fingers curling around theirs.

"Sky, it's going to be okay, just hang in there." The voice said, the tone and softness was fast to my ears, quickly telling me who it was.

"L-uke." I barely got out as a whisper, closing my eyes as a object was placed over my mouth and nose, my breathing seeming to be easier.

"We have to move her now." A voice said, Luke and the other voice spoke before Luke spoke again.

"Sky, don't worry, you're going to make it." He said as the object I was on was lifted, and started to move, my hand seeming to lightly slip from Luke's as I opened my eyes.

My vision had just cleared enough that I was able to see nearly six medics surrounding Ayden, his body also on a gurney as they seemed to be working much faster on him. Cops were everyone as I was carefully lifted out of the door, my eyes just barely noticing Chase being pulled up by two officers, blooding covering most of his face that was near his nose.

I moved my eyes slight as it seemed I was outside, seeing cars surrounding every part of the large drive way, lights flashing and a helicopter in the large field, it's large blades still spinning fast. But the one thing that caught my eyes was the group of people around the back van that was on the side of the house, where nearly six gurneys were all lined. My weak eyes watching as they seemed to lift someone out of it and set them on the first one. Seeing who it was, I blinked, noticing the brown hair of Heath as medics started to check him over as the someone else was lifted out of the van and set on the gurney next to Heath.

But as I watched, the nature around me seemed to disappear as walls slowly started to appear around me, my mind weakly catching on that it was the ambulance.

"This is Bus B65, we need stand by at the hospital for two injured, air lift is on their way with one." The medic said as he lightly took my arm, carefully placing a IV needle in.

I could only grab onto Luke's hand harder feeling the pain go through my body like a hot wire. My eyes closing as Luke spoke to me, his hand going to the side of my head.

"Sky, keep those beautiful blues opened for me alright?" He said, his hand slowly running across my cheek.

I could only weakly open my eyes as I looked up at him, his once brown hair now a dirty blond, his eyes dancing with worry. I could only give a weak smile, unsure if he had noticed it with the oxygen mask over most of my face.

But as I moved my eyes away from Luke, I notice Agent Wolfe rushing over towards us, his bullet proof vest having a bit of blood on it as he grabbed at one of the ambulance doors getting ready to close it.

"Luke, stay with Skyler, I'm going to be leading you so we can get through the highway faster." He said, closing on of the doors shut with a loud bang, my head turning towards him as I forced myself to speak.