Chapter 15: Snatched

I could only look at the man, trying to figure out how he knew my name, his eyes looking at me, ready to see if I was going to do anything. I moved my eyes over to meet Noah's, who was begging to me with his eyes, his body shaking like an earthquake, wincing when the man pressed the gun heard into my brother's head. I looked over at the man who was to my left, his eyes locked on me, his eyes cold and mysterious, his body language telling me he was ready to attack me if I tried anything. I looked back at the man, trying to figure out who he was.

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice low as I watched my brother close his eyes, his right hand holding the left hand that had blood coming out of it.

"That doesn't concern you." He growled, his hand moving to tighten onto my brother's elbow, the gun being pressed to his neck.

I didn't know what to do, if I made one stupid move, Noah would be bacon and I couldn't let the happen, looking at the three men who blocked me in, I looked back towards the man, slowly lifting my hands up, his eyes following them, his hand going a little bit looser with the gun itself. Noah looked at the broken back door, like he was hoping someone would come save us.

"The phone." The man demanded, nodding his head at my hand as I saw the man on my left slowly stepped forward, taking the phone slowly from my hand, seeing it was on, his face stirring up, before he placed it to his ear, speaking.

"Hello?" He said looking around, his eyes moving over to the man as he pulled it away from his ear, hitting the end call, my heart taking a stop.

"No one." He said, placing the phone into his pocket, seeing I was looking at him, my eyes following his hand as my phone disappeared into this pocket. He chuckled, making my skin crawl.

I then looked at the man just to see him nod his head and before I could figure out why he nodded, a set of hands grabbed my wrists, making me try to twist to see who it was but whoever it was, didn't allow me and I looked at Noah to see his eyes go wide, his mouth soon opening.

"Someone! Someone please help-" His cry for help was cut off when the back of the gun was smacked against his head, making him let out a cry, his eyes closing as it looked like his knees were about to give in on him. I started to struggle against the hands, hearing the man grunt as he put a strong grip onto them, keeping me from breaking free.

"Calum, take the boy from me, get his arms and ankles zip tied." He ordered and I watched a man walked by, catching Noah as the man let go of him, lowering his gun, his eyes on me.

"I was just going to leave him here, tied in a closet, but after that outburst, he's coming with us." he ordered as I felt plastic being locked around my wrists, pinching my skin.

"No! Leave him al-une!" My last word was messed up as a cloth was pushed between my teeth, keeping me from talking. I struggled against the grip as they got me over to one of the dinner table chairs, hands locking onto my shoulder's and keeping me seated as my ankles met the same fate as my wrists did, my protest coming out messed up. I looked over to see that a man had a hand full of Noah's hair as he kept it still, letting the man who had tied my ankles try to get a cloth into his mouth.

"No, please, I won't tell a soul. Please just me g-u!" Noah was cut off with a black cloth being shoved into his mouth, being pulled tight before being tied into a good knot making Noah let the tears fall.

"Coin, watch them, make sure they don't try anything. Jariah, get the duffle bag and grab a few of their clothes." The man ordered and I watched as they all rushed by us, besides the man who I think was Coin who just looked at both of us, I then remembered he had my phone. I could only watch as he reached in and pulled out my phone, smiling.