Chapter 27: Devil's bowl of flames

Author's Note: So I just wanted to warn you that before you read, there might be a lot of mistakes and all. I'm having a hard time right now with the death of a friend so my chapters for the next bit might be short and crappy.

( Also Song doesn't really have anything to do with the chapter, it's just for fun.)

________

Chip's POV

After finally coming back out of the sea of black, Chip found himself sitting on the cold floor, his arms still chained above his head. He couldn't remember what had happened, all that he knew was that his jaw was numb, and his head was screaming headache, leaving a hard and painful throb to take place on the back of his head. Slowly, he looked up, giving a soft, but little harsh tug on the chains, only getting them to hit each other, the ringing noise caring on throughout the room before Chip noticed a shadow move.

"H-hello?" He croaked out, his mind still foggy on where he was.

Nothing came back, nothing, only the sound of light feet moving around. Chip moved his eyes around, trying to find the source before he heard someone speak, but he couldn't make it out before he heard feet running up what sounded like stairs.

"Vem är där?" he managed to yell, his voice coming out scratchy, before he jumped when someone chuckled.

"Swedish? Cute." the voice laughed, Chip looked around for the source, his eyes landing on a large figure leaning against the wall.

Leaning as far forward as he could, Chip winced when the chains dug into his wrist, causing him let out a gasp before carefully leaning back against the wall. His eyes opening to a sound of a walkie talkie turning on, a voice he knew all too well specking.

"He's awake?" The voice spoke, the fog in his brain slowly starting to move, making everything hit him as he realized where he was, causing him to growl and pull harshly on the chains.

"Yep, and it looks like he is just now realizing where he is." The man spoke, Chip watching as he moved over to a table.

"I'll be down in a few, try to give him some water and food, but only a little, I need to grab a little gift I think he might want to see." His father's voice chuckled after he finished his last words, Chip trying to figure out what his father meet by the gift.

Keeping his eyes on the man, Chip kept on messing with the chains, trying to loosen the pressure on his skin that felt like a hot match.

"Alright my friend, let's get some water in you before the boss comes down, hate to get him mad." The man spoke, uncapping a plastic bottle of water, not even giving Chip a chance to speak before he forced the tip into his mouth, Chip choking quickly, water coming out from the sides of his mouth as he coughed, the man only taking the bottle out, a devilish grin across his face.

Taking in the air, Chip glared at the man, wishing that his hands were free to give the man a hard time, but knowing he was being held by his father, none of this was good, including the so called 'gift' he brought up.

Leaning against the wall, Chip let out an easy breath, his black sweaty hair falling in front of his face as he heard a door open, more than two pairs of feet coming, but one seemed off, it seemed as the person almost seemed hesitant. Leaning forward as far as he could without causing pain, his eyes looked towards the shadows that came down, his eyes narrowing at the sight of one he knew.

"Well, son, it's good to see you awake." his father's voice spoke with a light chuckle following behind.

Ignoring him, Chip kept his attention towards the second shadow that stood close to the stairs. He could easily tell that whoever it was, was small. But he couldn't make out the figure, making him look at his father, his eyes darkening.