Chapter 20: I'm only a deliver

Warning- there might be a lot of errors, so I'm sorry about that, started getting a headache mid way through so I'm sorry if this chapter is horrible.

__________________________________________________________________

It had to be at least 2 o-clock in the freaking morning when someone woke me up. Moving my head, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the dark room, to find no one. Blinking a few times, I shook my head, looking around once again, trying to see who had touched my shoulder. I scanned over the walls, not finding anything that seemed different, then I notice that one of the walls seemed to have grown a bump on it. I leaned forward as far as I could, trying to get a better look.

"Hello?" I asked softly, seeing the bump move a little.

Making sure it wasn't some prank, I looked towards the bed to find my brother still out cold, his head turned towards the other wall. I looked back towards the wall only to jump to see that the person was now a few feet in front of me. I scanned over the person, trying to finger out who on earth it was.

"Who are you?"I asked, the room falling silent, leaving me to look at the person, a waiting scream to break out of my mouth.

I looked back towards my brother, before looking back at the figure, seeing them slowly move forward and when the darkness was removed from their face and I saw who it was, it felt like someone had just hit me with a bowling ball to the stomach, as I looked up in horror at the person, my eyes filling with tears.

"Izzy?" Her name falling out of my mouth like it was a dead fish.

She looked at me confused, her brown eyes looking-looking empty, like she didn't even know who I was. She brought her hands in front of her, playing with her shirt, that for sure was new. She moved her eyes around the room, before they landed on Noah, and she slowly made her way over to him. I slowly followed her movments, trying to see if this was just a dream, that my brain was pulling crap and that none of this was real.

"Whose Izzy?" She asked, looking at me, I just blinked, not understanding what was going on.

"Your Izzy, Izzy Toland." I said, leaning forward, looking towards the door to see if I could see anyone, all I saw was black, I looked towards her, trying to figure out if I was going crazy.

This can't be real, she's dead.

When I looked up, I saw her looking down at my brother, bring her hand up and whipping it over her eyes, before she slowly moved her hand out and brushed some of his hair way, tilting her head. She moved her eyes over to me, only a shadow looking at me. What happened to my best friend?

"Izz-"

"Don't call me that " She whispered, playing with her shirt again.

I took an easy breath in. "What do you want me to call you then?" I said, watching as she turned towards the window.

"Lorri." She said lightly, lowering her head.

That was when I heard a bedroom door being opened, someone calling out. "Lorri sweetie." The voice said and I saw Izzy look towards the door, her eyes moving over to me. Before she lowered her gaze.