Special Author's note

So this was mostly to my Quotev readers a few months back but I decided that since many of you may be finishing Hidden quickly, here is what I wrote to them before 2015 ended:

Due to 2015 coming to an end soon, I decided to answer the question that everyone has been asking: Why did I kill him?

At first, I never attended to kill Ayden, I meet to have readers hate him but as Stolen got dug deeper into, it seemed Ayden was yet other character to fangirl over. When Hidden came, I changed him up and was going to give the readers what they wanted but Chip soon become a character that took my own heart after a tragedy happened.

During the summer one of my friends got lost on a hiking trip with his grandfather and I went to bed believing in my heart that they were okay. But I woke up to my dad telling me the heart shattering news. After finding out he had died, I lost it. Cried my heart out for days. This was the reason why I didn't update Hidden for a whole month. I never meet for Ayden to grab at everyone's hearts the way I made him, and when I did I knew he was meant for something great.

I wanted Aydens's story to leave a special place in everyone's heart, a real life message. When I lost my friend, I almost deleted Hidden. I had felt like a failure and that Hidden was top of the list. But thanks to all my dear readers, I did something that in a way lifted me up and has helped me. We all will loss someone close to us and I wanted Chip's death to say that even though they are dead and you won't be able to see their bright smiling face everyday, they they wouldn't want you to lay on the ground after they pass and give up. They would want you to push forward, and they would always be right beside you.

I don't care for the number of likes or followers I get. I don't want people to see me as a snot up. I want to be that person, besides my horrible spelling and grammar skills, who is kind and opening to everyone. I love waking up to read everyone's comments, seeing how all of you ignore my mistakes and read the beauty behind those errors.

I want to end this with a big thank you. Though I may not know any of you, and probably never will. Each and everyone one of you has helped me get to today, to completing Hidden. I love all of you dearly and no other words in this world could express that. Thank you everyone.