28. Romantic Sherlock.

The next hours, nothing much happened. They stayed in Sherlock's room the whole day. Cuddling, making out and watching TV. Sherlock had to sneak John inside the bathroom two times, because he had to pee. Also, Sherlock got a call from DI Lestrade about extra information about the case. It wasn't big information. But Lestrade thought it was the best to tell Sherlock everything. Sherlock also left John alone for twenty minutes. He said he needed to go to the store. John asked what he needed, but Sherlock left him with a big smirk.

It was evening now and Sherlock's mom called him downstairs.

"Yes, mother?" He said calmly, already knowing why she called him.

"I have to go now. I've made diner. If you're done. Be a nice boy and put the rest in the freezer, will you." She said lovely and pecked his cheek. Sherlock nodded.

"How late will you come home, mom?" He asked. Truly hoping she said midnight.

"You know how it goes with dad and his friends honey. I guess it will be around 2 am." She said as she grabbed her scarf and wrapped it around her neck. "Do not burn the house." She warned him with a slight chuckle. Sherlock sighed with delight. No Mother. No Father. No annoying big brother. This is heaven.

"Alright mom. See you." He said and rushed upstairs. He dashed into the room and stared deeply into John's eyes. John startled at the noise from the door and raised a brow as he saw Sherlock gazing at him intently.

"John. Take a shower. And don't go downstairs until I say so." Sherlock said with a flirty smile. John reddened and nodded.

Meanwhile John was showering, Sherlock prepared diner for John. Not making the food of course. Since his mother made it already. He covered the table with candles, wine and more. Wanting a perfect night with John. While the food is warming up. Sherlock called John.

John trotted downstairs, into the living room. When you're standing in the living room you can see the dining room as well. John's mouth dropped open. He didn't expect to see what he's seeing right now. He could see a lot of food on the table, with glasses of wine, candles, everything. It was so romantic.

John came back to his senses. "Jesus, Sherlock." He said. "I don't know what to say, but it's..." He trailed of, chuckling, not sure what to say.

"Beautiful, romantic, amazing, perfect. Should I go on?" Sherlock said.

John rolled his eyes. "Show-off." He laughed and walked over to him. He laid his hands onto Sherlock's waist and stood on his tip toes to reach Sherlock's lips. "Thankyou." He whispered through the kiss.

Sherlock smiled and invited John to sit down. And John did. Sherlock walked into the kitchen and grabbed the food and returned into the dining room. Pecking John's head as he laid the food in front of him. He then walked over to the stereo and put on some romantic music and settled him down in front of John and took a sip of the wine.

"It's delicious." John told him with a lovely smile.

"Mother is the best cook I know." Sherlock said.

"Yes she is."

They chatted, and laughed the whole time. Afterwards they both cleaned the table. Not leaving any clue that Sherlock wasn't alone tonight. They put everything into the dishwasher. As Sherlock closed the dishwasher, John walked over to him and embraced his Sherlock. Sherlock slide his fingers through John's.

"So, did you enjoy it?" Sherlock asked timidly.

"Yeah, it was great, thankyou." John said with a soft smile.