I'm Reckless

Ian surges forward and grabs Mickey, pulling the older boy on top of him before pressing their bodies together and breathing into each other's mouths.

Mickey grins wickedly before leaning down and pressing his lips to Ian's. He slid his fingers under the hem of Ian's shirt and runs his hands up Ian's chest. Ian reciprocates, putting his own hands up the back of Mickey's tee and running his thumbs up and down along Mickey's spine.

The kissing already has Mickey gasping, grinding down onto Ian's lap. Ian grins into Mickey's mouth, goes immediately for his fly, unzipping it and sliding his hand inside Mickey's underwear.

"Wait, Jesus," Mickey laughed breathlessly, regretfully pulling Ian's hand away. He didn't stop moving his hips, which had Ian growl lowly. "I'm not trying to get caught, Gallagher."

"We won't-"

"We will." Mickey sighed and climbed off of Ian, zipping his fly back up. He stood there for a minute, watching Ian as he tried re-collecting himself by straightening his shirt and adjusting himself in his pants.

"Sleep?" Ian asked, looking up.

Mickey cleared his throat, meeting Ian's eyes. "Yeah."

With a small smile Ian laid down across the bed, pulling the covers up his body. He gave Mickey a daring look that said come if you want, but also said nobody's judging you. Mickey wanted to, fuck of course he did, but he can't. The thought of someone catching him in bed with another guy, even if they're just sleeping, made him feel sick to the stomach. He'd never really seen the outcome of a situation like that, but there's no fucking way it wouldn't be hell. Instead Mickey averted his eyes and moved to make a spot on the ground.

"Jesus, Mickey," Ian sighed with an annoyed expression as he sat up on the bed. He pulled Mickey's arm, lightly, and pushed him until he was on the bed. "You ain't gotta sleep with me, but there's no way you're sleeping on the ground."

Mickey's lips twitched fondly as he watched Ian make a spot for himself next to the bed. Finally he laid down, glancing up at Mickey who was just staring at him and winked. Mickey rolled his eyes and kicked Ian's leg, laying down across the bed. "Fag."

He heard Ian chuckle lowly. After a pause, Ian asked, "How long?"

"Can I get some fuckin' sleep, Gallagher?"

"C'mon Mick, just tell me. I risked my life today, thought you were gonna kill me for even touching you."

Mickey didn't answer. He waited a while, staring at the wall and breathing in Ian's scent off the pillow. "Few years."

"Me too," Ian breathed. "I think I was fourteen? Yeah, must've been fourteen. I don't know man, boobs are weird."

"Not that bad." Mickey needed a cigarette. Or better yet, some fucking sleep. He slowly closed his eyes.

"You're not that bad." Mickey's eyes opened, his chest fluttering at Ian's words in joy. He felt a small smile pull at his lips and suddenly felt like a fourteen year old girl being told her crush likes her back. "Even though you gave me blue balls."

The kick to his dick said otherwise as Ian groaned and covered his groin in pain. Mickey snorted against the pillow. "Now they're black and blue balls."

-

-

"That's for you, Milkovich!"

The man's breath smelt like alcohol and crappy weed. His gritty fingers pressed into Mickey as he held him against the wall.

The knife was being dragged across Mickey's neck, his chest, his stomach. A daring promise glazing across his skin, waiting to make a mark. Mickey held his breath as the man wrapped his hands around Mickey's neck, and squeezed.