Only you, Milkovich

Mickey watched the vodka in the bottle swish around as Kev poured some into a shot glass, dropping it in front of Lip. "Mickey?"

"I'm good," Mickey croaked, mouth dry.

"Still alcohol free huh?" Lip snorted, downing the shot.

Mickey glared at him. "Yup. You should try it sometime."

"C'mon Mickey," Kev scoffed, pouring himself a shot. "Everything's got a little alcohol in it. Nail polish, makeup, bleach, other stuff."

"It's a different type of alcohol you shit head," Mickey cussed, rolling his eyes. He settled for his cup of water instead to quench his thirst.

"How's the garage?" Lip asked distractedly, watching Liam who was playing with his toys at the pool table.

"Pays," Mickey shrugged.

"You talked to your siblings lately?"

"No need for it."

"Well there's one coming," Kev mumbled before turning around. Mickey turned his head to see Colin approaching him. Ian's words repeated themselves into his head. Maria helped me.

Colin took a seat on the barstool next to Mickey. "Where's your boyfriend?"

"Somewhere. Listen, I gotta talk to you-"

"So you two got back together?" Colin smirked, pouring himself a beer. Kev paid no attention.

Mickey furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged loosely. He didn't even realize what he had said. "It's complicated."

Colin took a sip from his cup. "Listen Mickey, I'm no expert at relationships, but yours is too fucking simple for you to be this confused. Just get back with the kid, why are you stressing over it?"

"Because that kid drove me to last fucking brain cell last time I was with him," Mickey spat. He inhaled deeply. "Because that kid just fucking up and leaves when he doesn't get what he wants. Would you want to spend the rest of your life with someone like that?"

Colin's eyes flickered to the ground in a weird way that had Mickey curious. Mickey turned his head to catch Colin's eyes before giving him a concerned look. "Fuck's up with you?"

Colin cleared his throat. "How many of us involved with Gallagher family now?"

Mickey shrugged carelessly. "Lip's dating Mandy, last time I checked. Why?"

Colin stared at Mickey for a while, contemplating. After a minute, he shook his head and laughed loosely. "It's nothing, never mind. What did you want to talk about again?"

Mickey's confusion was quickly replaced with anger as he recalled the reason he wanted to speak with Colin so urgently. Carefully, he glanced around to make sure nobody was near them before he leaned close to Colin. "You didn't kill Maria, did you?"

Colin's eyes went stone hard. "What's it matter?"

Mickey scoffed. "Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that my mom is alive and Ian-"

Colin narrowed his eyes. "Ian what?"

Mickey said nothing. He took a long drink of his water instead. Colin grabbed his wrist tightly when he set the cup back down. "Ian what?"

"Where's my mom?" Mickey spat, trying to avert the subject. He wasn't ready to tell anybody about what Ian had done to Kash.

Colin sucked in air through his teeth harshly, glaring at his youngest brother. Slowly, he gulped down all his beer menacingly. Mickey felt a shiver run down his spine.