A

"Listen, all you gotta do is go back to the hospital, pretend you never left. Terry won't even know."

"I don't want to go back to him," Jamie mumbled, hands unwrapping the bandage from his eye. Mickey cringed and turned his head away while his brother tied a new bandage around his wound. When he finished, he pushed past Mickey and shivered. "Alright. I'm going, but you better fucking be there."

"We will man," Mickey reassured his brother.

Jamie nodded and took one last breath before leaving the Gallagher house. Mickey closed the door and walked back to the kitchen where Gallagher and the rest of his brothers were. Iggy looked up from where he was loading his piece at the table. "He gone?"

"Yeah," Mickey replied. He watched Iggy and Colin hide their pieces in their jeans while Lip stared with wide eyes.

"Alright, sooner we get this over with, the motherfuckin' better," Iggy said as he rolled his shoulders, staring at Mickey. Mickey nodded in reply and gathered himself.

"Sooner we get this over with the less pain Jamie has to go through," Lip mumbled, probably supposed to be loud enough for only him to hear but Mickey heard it loud and clear. He side glanced Lip nastily before shoving out the back door, the boys hot on his tail.

"Aren't you gonna say bye to Ian?" Lip whispered when he jogged to Mickey's side, struggling to keep up with the fast pace.

"He ain't my fucking kid, he'll last without me," Mickey grunted.

Lip slowed down, falling behind. Mickey paid no attention, he had no time, for they rushed as quickly as they could to the address Jamie gave them that contained the place where Terry was.

"What if the girl's at the hospital?" Iggy asked.

"Then Jamie gives us a call and we head there instead," Colin replied.

"I really don't like this..." Lip's voice wavered in the back as the boys piled into Iggy's beat up car. "It's a shitty plan."

"You got a better idea?" Mickey snapped, fed up as he turned to face Lip in the back and raise his eyebrows. Lip's mouth shut as he refrained from talking back, since he could read the stress and anger on Mickey's face from his baggy eyes and paler-than-before skin. He was afraid. He was scared, just like Lip. They all were.

After another minute of silence and tension Iggy started up the car and sped off towards the address while Mickey gave directions. Other than the sound of Mickey's robotic voice and the grubby engine it was complete silence. They all jumped when Mickey's phone rang.

"What?" Mickey barked into the speaker, not having checked the ID.

"Milkovich, it's Officer Larkin. You gotta come down to the station right now."

"Can it fucking wait? I'm busy."

Mickey could sense the heat of glares off the other guy's in the car and he turned of the speaker, pressing the phone against his ear just as Larkin replied. "It's important, about your stabbing-"

"Listen man, I already told you to just forget about it, alright? I don't give a fuck anymore. Don't fucking call me again."

Iggy snorted when Mickey hung up. "Somebody enjoy the dick too much?"

Mickey rolled his eyes. "Shut the fuck up. Take a left here."

"A fucking cop, huh?" Colin scoffed. Mickey ignored him.

When they turned onto the street, Iggy parked the car a few houses away from the address. Lip and Mickey got out, while Colin and Iggy stayed in the car. "Straight to the hospital," Mickey said as he held hard eye contact with Colin. "Jamie might be needing you right now."

"We know," Iggy replied. Mickey nodded and pat the roof of the car, watching it speed away. Mickey looked at Lip and pulled the gun out from his waist, cocking it. Lip opened his mouth but said nothing, instead quietly followed Mickey as they ran to the house.

"Shouldn't we go around or something?" Lip asked. "The point is to not be caught."

"Shut up and trust me for a second," Mickey grunted. Mickey took a deep breath, shaking himself off before pounding his fist against the door. Lip tensed, ready to bolt if the wrong person opened the door. Mickey shook the hand that held the gun and twisted his neck, cracking it. The door swung open.

Luckily, Lip's hand caught Mickey's wrist, the one of the hand that held the gun, before he could accidentally point it at the young girl's head in reflex. She stood at the door, in a black t-shirt, jeans and black shoes, looking at the two men with confused eyes. "Hi?"

"Terry in?" Lip asked, hand tightening around Mickey's wrist. Mickey slowly inched his hand behind his back, hiding the gun between his shirt and inside his jeans, the cold metal pressed against his back. The girl glanced down at where Lip's hand followed Mickey's back.

"I should warn you," the girl shifted on one leg to the other. "Terry doesn't like... Gay people. So."

Lip's mouth dropped as he pulled his hand away quickly, crossing his arms while Mickey clenched his jaw. "Fuck off, we're related. Where the fuck is Terry?"

"I don't know," the girl narrowed her eyes at Mickey. "Who the fuck are you, exactly?"

"Do you remember Jamie?" Lip asked loudly, stopping Mickey from talking back.

"Yeah, is he alright?"

"No," Mickey barked. He sighed and wiped the sweat off his brow. "Listen, Terry ain't who you think he is. He hurt Jamie, and he's gonna hurt you too. You gotta come with us."

"Who are you guys?"

Lip side glanced at Mickey who stared at the girl, breathing deeply. Mickey squatted down until he was at her height and glanced into the house. "I'm your brother. So is Jamie. Terry's our dad, and he's fucking psychotic. So, unless you wanna die tomorrow, you should come with us."

The girl's mouth opened slightly and she turned her head inside the house, looking hesitant and worried. Weirdly, not afraid. Lip's eyebrows furrowed in confusion at this- but he soon realized a moment later why she was like this. "You... You knew what Terry was, didn't you? And Jamie was your brother?"

She met Lip's eyes, her brown ones filled with strength and guilt. "Yes... I- I saw what he did to Jamie, been confused as hell ever since then. It's not exactly easy to get out of their sight nowadays. One of the guys let it slip that Jamie was my brother. I was-"

"Where are they?" Mickey interrupted.

"Backyard is where three of them are, drunk and high. Terry's not here, neither is Jim or the others."

Lip swallowed nervously. "How many are there?"

"Eleven, last time I counted."

"There's gotta be some at the hospital," Mickey sighed. "C'mon, let's go." He looked at the girl. "You comin' or not? What's your name anyway?"

"OK," the girl nodded. "I'm Mickey."

Lip and Mickey's eyebrows shot up.

"That's.. your real name?" Asked Lip.

"No, but Terry changed my name to that. Weird, I know, but whatever. He said he likes it."

Mickey felt sick to the stomach. Sweat dribbled down his forehead as he turned around, back to the girl and Lip. He ran a hand over his face, feeling his eyes fill with tears. "What's your real name?" He asked, voice cracking.

"My, it's uh- Emri."

"That's your fucking name then," Mickey bit harshly. He turned his head to the side, feeling two pairs of eyes burning into the side of his face. "I'm Mickey."

This is way too short but I wanted to update so you guys know I'm still alive. So much shit happening and I'm so sorry this is so late. It makes me so happy to see so many votes and comments. Please keep it up. I love you all.

What are your thoughts on Emri?