You And Me

When Mickey had stumbled back into the Gallagher house along with the others, he charged straight upstairs and into the single bedroom without the bunk beds, falling facedown on the bed. He could hear footsteps enter the room but he couldn't find the energy to move his head.

"You alright?" He heard Fiona's soft voice. He grumbled in response. Fiona sighed and continued speaking. "We just got back from V's. It's good to see everyone alright. Well, physically anyway." Another pause. "Colin, Iggy, Jamie and Mandy are in the basement."

"Okay," he replied into the mattress. He really wanted her to leave. You wouldn't believe how sleep deprived he was.

"Okay," she repeated quietly. She was quiet, but Mickey could still feel a presence in the room. He kept tense for a few seconds before sighing and looking up, expecting to see Fiona but instead came face with Ian's back as he closed the door quietly. Before he could say a word, Ian turned and raised his arms, pulling his shirt off from the back of his neck. Mickey watched, amazed and on his forearms with his chest against the covers and a slack jawed stare. Ian sunk forward on the bed and flipped Mickey over slowly, never breaking eye contact. Ian pressed a hand into the side of Mickey's face, his other hand resting on his waist. Their noses grazed together, hot breaths hitting one another's mouth. Mickey's hands slid over Ian's strong arms, feeling the muscles twitch underneath his fingertips. His skin was hot, almost burning. Ian loomed over the older boy, not being able to take his eyes away from Mickey. He was beautiful. The way his big blue eyes stared up at Ian with so much trust and compassion that he'd never speak of out loud, the way his body reacted so easily to Ian's touch, it made Ian feel more aroused than ever.

"Ian," Mickey whimpered when Ian wouldn't press their lips together, he only kept pulling back so their lips grazed. Ian shushed him by lightly pushing his face to the side, revealing his pale neck waiting to be ambushed by the redhead. Ian leaned down, his hands on either side of Mickey's face as he peppered soft, sweet kisses down his neck and around his collar bones. Mickey's hands were desperately grabbing at Ian's jeans, his fingers slipping into the belt loops and pulling him forward until their crotches grazed together before Ian would teasingly pull his hips back.

"Ian," Mickey hissed out into the dark room, apart from the moonlight shining from the window. He felt a hum just under his ear, which he guessed was Ian's response. "Stop being a fucking tease."

Ian suddenly sucked hard onto one of Mickey's sensitive areas, causing a loud groan and his back arched beautifully from the black haired boy. Ian nosed his way back up to Mickey's lips, pressing their noses together. "Good things come to those who wait, Mick."

Ian silenced whatever snark response Mickey would've said with a hard kiss, his tongue slipping inside Mickey's mouth. His body was completely pressed against Mickey's now, his hands gripping Mickey's hair tightly. Mickey's nails dug into Ian's shoulders, clearly trying to get the upper hand, and Ian was having none of it. With one last kiss Ian sat up, his rear pressed straight against Mickey's groin. He pulled Mickey up with him, pulling the boy's shirt off. In the new position the moonlight bounced mesmerizingly off Mickey's face, showcasing those crystal eyes filled with arousal and lust, and the cuts and bruises on his cheekbones and nose. Mickey leaned forward, almost completely in Ian's lap. One of Ian's hands were on Mickey's bare waist while the other balanced him with a tight grip in his hair.

The kissed like it was the last thing they'd ever do. This was by far the most intimate thing either boy had ever done. Ian pulled back and slowly laid Mickey back down, kissing down his chest. He glanced up at Mickey who was breathing deeply, his hands reaching for Ian's hair. Ian grabbed his wrists, pushing them back against the comforter. "Keep them there for me."