"ROTC, you can fuck off."

"So when exactly are you planning to do it?"

Colin looked up at Iggy who had just entered the room. Jamie and Mickey also glanced at him. Colin put the gun he was holding down on the table ahead of him. "Later today. She in town?"

"No," Iggy replied, sounding cold. He glared at Jamie and Mickey as he walked towards the table of guns. "To me it looks like someone warned her and she left town."

"And the fuck do you think? I did it?" Mickey snorted. "So what, she's my best friend now? I'm gonna go around like her personal bitch and name everyone who wants to kill her? Trust me, the list would never end."

Iggy scowled and looked at Jamie. With a scoff Jamie turned his head to the side and shook it. "I didn't tell her shit. Haven't even seen her since Terry got me."

"She fled town then she can't be far, by now she'll probably be trying to find a way cheap back to Canada," Colin said as he stood up. He picked up the pistol he had his eye on and called Sebastian's name.

"Is there any way to change your fuckin' mind?" Mickey asked Colin before he could leave.

Colin thought for a second. "Can you change the past?"

Mickey sighed and looked down at his feet, shaking his head disapprovingly. He felt Colin push past him and go upstairs.

---

"Fuck, I hate my siblings," Mickey announced as he walked into the Gallagher house, shrugging his sweater off. He reached in the fridge and pulled out a beer. "They're either going through my shit or bitching."

"Agreed," Lip replied nonchalantly from the living room. Mickey walked over and sunk down next to him on the couch, leaving a space between the two. "My siblings are always going through my stuff. I got personal shit that they shouldn't see but they do anyway. Fuck them."

Mickey downed half the bottle. "It's weird when one of them finds out your biggest secrets or goes through your personal stuff, they'll see stuff they didn't want to."

"I know. It's like they want to be scarred for life."

"Fuck siblings," Mickey sighed. "I wish I was an only child. Or that I had one sibling."

"Same," Lip flicked through channels on the TV. "Same."

They sat in silence a while longer. The sound of Tom and Jerry's shenanigans filled the now quiet room. It reminded Mickey of the time he woke up in the hospital after the stabbing incident with the same show playing on the box TV. Maria brought Mickey there. And now Colin's going to go kill her. By now, Mickey really wasn't sure how he felt about Maria. It was all too confusing to put together. His thoughts were all over the place.

Lip cleared his throat. "So, Ian tell you about his ROTC thing?"

ROTC? The fuck is that? "ROTC?"

"Yeah you know, like the army and stuff."

Mickey's face must've been filled with confusion since Lip started to realize he must've made a mistake telling Mickey. Quickly, Mickey covered it up easily. "Yeah, yeah he did," he lied, wanting to know more. "So what exactly is the ROTC thing? He didn't tell me a lot yet."

"Well," Lip sighed. "It's like a training program. Takes a few months in some place far from here. I don't know why he'd want to be in the army but whatever, if that's what he wants."

"A few months?" Mickey squeaked, mentally beating the shit out of himself. He finished the beer and coughed, lowering his voice.

"Yeah, then the army will have him gone for sure at least a year or two to do a tour in Afghanistan or something. It's a tough job, the military."