Decide: Siblings or Lover?

"Mickey!"

Mandy fell into Mickey's arms as he entered the forgotten Milkovich home. Mickey caught his sister with his heart aching in his chest as he hugged her close, her being the only sibling of his safe so far. Mandy pulled back and smiled up at Mickey, before noticing Emri and giving a confused look. "Oh, is this-"

"Emri, this is your sister Mandy, Mandy this is your sister Emri," Mickey introduced them to one another, awkwardly standing between them. Emri smiled as did Mandy. Another girl, they both thought. Thank God.

"Mandy, where did you last see Ian?" Mickey asked, grabbing Mandy's shoulders.

"I heard them break into the house and I went upstairs from the basement, just getting an eye of Terry as he went up the stairs. I grabbed Fiona and told her to get Liam, thank god Debs and Carl weren't home, but I could already hear Ian's shouts and I knew it was too late. I didn't know what to do so I sent Fi and Liam to Veronica's house, where they are now, and watched them drag Ian into a car and take him away. I don't know where."

"What did the car look like?" Lip asked.

"It was pretty run-down, black Honda or something," Mandy pulled her phone out. "I got a pic of the license plate but it's pretty blurry."

Emri took the phone and zoomed in on the picture. "If the car has a GPS system installed, we could track it."

"That old piece of shit? I doubt it has a fuckin' GPS in it," Mickey replied.

"It can even just be a drug store GPS plugged into the car," Emri added. "The thing is I don't know anybody who can track a GPS in the south."

"Yeah well, only Ian had that many fuckin' contacts," Mickey mumbled exasperatedly, rubbing his forehead.

"We can go though his phone, try to find the number?" Mandy suggested.

"We don't even know the guy's name or  who the hell the guy is either," Lip butted. He pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and tapped it nervously against his cheek. Suddenly he looked up, narrowing his eyes at Mandy. "Where's Maria?"

"I don't know, wasn't here when I got in," she shrugged. "The door was unlocked."

"Did we just..." Emri looked around, voice quieting. "Walk into a trap?"

The four stayed dead silent, all looking around shakily. After a minute, Mickey let out a long breath and shook his head. "No, we're not in a fucking trap."

"How do you know?"

"Nothing's happened, smart-ass."

"Let's just get out of here," Mandy quivered.

"We need a fucking plan or som-"

A loud rustle came from a room, echoing throughout the walls of the small house. All four froze again, listening quietly. They heard something that sounded like a window shutting. Absentmindedly, Mandy grabbed onto Lip, using him as a cover. Mickey grabbed Emri's arm, halting her behind him and covering her. He slowly took the gun out from his waistband and cocked it without making a sound, before starting to inch towards the door. Lip opened his mouth to say something, even moved forward to stop Mickey, but Emri grabbed his arm and shook her head. Mickey turned his head back to give a reassuring look to the three, before pushing open the door to his old bedroom. The three watched as he aimed the gun, moving it in all different directions before backing away. He shook his head. He moved towards the next door, pressing his ear against it. Mandy's leg began to shake nervously. Mickey gripped the handle, twisting it silently, before pushing the door open and aiming. The three watched as his facial expression turned from protective, to confusion, to relief, to happiness. A second later Jamie fell into Mickey's arms, hugging him tightly.