...Now What?

Terry's response was a slack-jawed,  wide eyed stare for a moment before he laughed, turning his head towards the men around him. "You believe this? Fucking joke."

The men said nothing. Terry looked back at Mickey with stone cold eyes and pushed the gun away. "You think you got everything figured out, huh? You don't know a thing about me. You don't know how the fuck it feels because I raised you and look how you turned out. I did everything for you. You were my favourite, Mickey since I thought I saw something in you-"

"Don't give him that shit," Colin barked, interrupting Terry. He marched forward, face red with anger. He stood next to Mickey, chest out and chin up powerfully, despite his broken arm. "You weren't there. You never were. I was there and Jamie and Iggy were there. Jamie was the one who raised Mandy, Iggy and Mickey while I rotted in jail because of something you pulled me into."

Terry didn't reply. It was obvious that he was starting to loose his act of power and fearlessness. He couldn't even meet Colin nor Mickey's eyes. For a second there, Mickey almost felt a little bad for him. He looked so pathetic right there with his two sons ahead of him, telling him what he needed to hear years ago.

"You know what they always said, Terry?" Mickey asked, crossing his arms as he dropped the gun to the floor. "They always told me that those who shouted and acted tough and fearless were the biggest cowards of them all. And they were 100 fucking percent right. I didn't see it then, but I see it now. You're afraid, you're weak, and you're pathetic. You're just blinded by your ignorance and half-assed attempts to make your own kids think they're worthless. You make me sick to my stomach."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Terry said calmly, finally meeting Mickey's eyes. "But right now, whose the coward, huh? You, you fucker."

Two men came up behind Colin and Mickey and forced them on their knees, holding guns behind their heads. Larkin, Jamie, Lip and Ian were also being forced down in front of Terry after being dragged there by other men. Their guns fell to the floor as did their knees. Terry's eyes lingered on Ian. "Fucking hell, this kid just won't give up, will he?"

"Touch him, and I swear to god I'll fucking kill you," Mickey spat, eyes cold and hard on Terry. Ian closed his eyes as Terry began walking towards him with a cocky grin on his face.

"Mickey's little bitch boy, huh?" Ian sucked in a deep breath, feeling Terry's presence near him. He felt a hand on the top of his head, curling into his hair. "Fucking fag-"

Ian cried out when Terry punched the side of his face, but it was only a millisecond before the hand disappeared and there was a loud shout. He opened his eyes to see Mickey tackling Terry to the ground,  other men coming around to pick Mickey off of him. But Mickey had a gun to Terry's temple as he dragged him up to his feet, his other arm choking Terry as he backed away slowly. "Come near me and I'll fucking kill him."

Larkin and Jamie took the chance of no men around them to pick up their own guns and aim. Lip and Ian followed with shaky hands. Suddenly the cops along with Emri and Mandy appeared, gawking at the scene. They outnumbered Terry's men. Mickey's heart sped. 

"Mickey?!" Terry yelled out through his state, staring at Emri who was watching them nervously. Mickey's arm pressed down harder on his trachea, not letting any words pass. Emri was staring at Mickey and Terry with her mouth slightly open in surprise and a pistol in her hand. The cops were all currently arresting the other men or taking them down in a fight, which was now starting a lot of commotion around them. Terry still stared at Emri.

Emri walked towards them. "My name is Emri," she said, tears filling her eyes. "It's Emri, you bastard."

As her hand came up to shoot Terry, Jamie pulled her back, the bullet flying elsewhere. "What are you doing, Emri?" Jamie yelled.