Please, Don't Do This...

"Kash is gay? Gay?"

Mickey rolled his eyes as he took another drink. "No, he's gay."

Ian didn't pay any attention to Mickey's sass. Instead, he sat down on the bed next to him and gawked. "He's got a family and everything- you know what, now that I think about it, it makes a lot of sense."

Mickey snorted, "How?"

Ian shrugged. "Picked up a few pointers here and there but I guess I never really thought about it. He's always stared at guys, flirts with me, hates his wife, never spoke once to or about his kids."

"What a prick," Mickey spat. It still hadn't exactly hit him that Kash tried to kill him. There was something off about this. And the only way to find out what that is, is to beat it out of Kash. Mickey stood up and shook himself off, feeling a little uneasy from the amount of alcohol he consumed today but he ignored it, instead he stumbled his way downstairs with Ian hot on his tail.

"Mickey look at you, your drunk off your wits man," Ian was saying, but Mickey didn't listen. "Mickey please, don't do this. At least, not alone."

"My business."

"You're gonna do something that's gonna fuck you up and you know it. So just listen, alright? For once."

Mickey sucked in his bottom lip and gave Ian an impatient look. "So what you want me to do then? Sit on my ass? Let that prick get away? Call one of my brothers to handle another fucking one of my problems? Is that what you want? Cuz that's probably exactly what you would do, right? Let Kev take care of it, or Lip. Or even me, maybe?"

Ian gave Mickey a broken hearted look that went against everything Mickey was saying. His puppy dog eyes almost brought Mickey to tears but Mickey had had enough. He was over it. He didn't let Ian stop him as he continued speaking. "Guess what, Gallagher. You ain't me and I sure as hell ain't you. So next time you want to make a decision for me forget about it, cuz I got a fucking brain of my own and I can use it."

With that, Mickey took one last look at Ian and left the house, hating himself even more than he already did.

Mickey didn't know where he was going. Hell, even if he did know where Kash lived he was almost 100% sure he wouldn't go just because of the guilt it would cause him. Sometimes, when he fights with Ian, he can't control it. Words just come right out of his mouth. He forgets who he's arguing with and he just says some shit off the top of his head that was completely directed for somebody else but it's too late, the damage is done. By then he just ends up hating himself and his big mouth.

He found himself at the Kash 'N Grab, that was currently being rebuilt by the looks of it. There were machines everywhere and debris piled up but nobody was currently at work. Mickey stepped around it and went inside the damaged store. He walked to the counter that had been dragged off to the side of the store. For the most part the counter was a mess, but his eye could only catch Ian's name carved into the side of it. He felt something push against his foot as he walked towards it, and he looked down to see a Snickers bar on the ground, dust covering it. He bent down and picked it up, dusting the dirt off of it.

"Shit, you been through hell and back," he mumbled to himself, unwrapping the candy. He took a bite out of it just as the sound of a gun cocking echoed through the room. He quickly shot up and spun around, eyes widening. Jamie let out a relieved breath and un-cocked the gun, shoving it into his waistband.

"You scared the shit out of me," Jamie snickered as he walked through the destroyed store. Mickey spat the candy out of his mouth and walked towards his brother.

"What the fuck you walking around with a gun for?" He asked Jamie who was looking through a GUNS & AMMO magazine he found on the floor.

"You seen where we live?"