Chapter Nineteen:

Chapter Nineteen: 

My arms wrapped around Fred's neck, completely ignoring the rather gorgeous and expensive looking ring and cried into his shoulder. I could hear the clicking of a camera, and a few 'aww's' went around the room as Fred hugged me in return and I could practically feel him grinning.  

"Okay.  Good.  Moving on, you better open this present before it goes crazy trapped inside that box," he smiled, pulling away and grabbing the box with what I assumed to be something alive within.  

I wiped away my tears, smiling happily as I took it from him and set it in my lap.  I could still hear it moving around and i quickly opened the box with holes in it to reveal a... cat.  Not a kitten, necessarily, I assumed it to be about six or seven months old by how big it was.  She or he wasn't anything special at first glace, just a regular white cat that was bound to shed fur all over my black robes, but when it looked at me, my breath caught in my chest.

Its eyes were each a different colour.  One was a bright blue while the other was a darker green.  It hissed slightly as I immediately reached in and grabbed it up to hold it to me.  Its claws dug into me slightly but after a few moments of me awwing and petting it, it seemed to relax and began to purr.  

"What kind is he?" I questioned, rubbing my cheek against the top of the cat's head.

"She.  And she's got a few magical abilities under her fur coat."  

"Do you know what they are?" 

"Not a clue, but even if she was just a regular cat, she's pretty and I knew you'd like her."  Grinning, I leaned over and wrapped one arm back around Fred's neck, giving him a kiss right in front of his family, which is something I'd never done before if it could be helped. 

"I love her.. and I love you."  

========

I twirled the ring around my fingers as I sat down on Fred's bed, I'd finished packing late last night and now I had to wait until it was time to leave to Kings Cross Station.  Fred still lay asleep, snoring softly, and I hadn't been able to bring myself to wake him up, even if these were our last few hours together until Easter holiday.  

I smiled at his sleeping figure before getting up to go attempt to eat some breakfast.  I'd only managed two meals the entire time I'd been here, and a bit of nibbling here and there.  I could tell by the weakness I felt that I was already well on my way to being malnourished, but I simply couldn't do it most of the time. 

The guilt that I felt was too strong, and I hated myself more and more for every bite that I took.

Usually, I'd pretend to eat a few nibbles and then shove the rest in my pockets before taking it up to Merlin, the cat Fred had gotten me, for her to eat.  She was a full blown pig and would eat anything and everything, I'd even caught her eating on my hair one night as I was trying to sleep. 

Then, Merlin forbid I tried to sit down, as she'd immediately jump up onto my lap and start purring contentedly while jabbing me with her claws as she opened and closed them repeatedly against my thigh.

Just as she did now, as I sat down on bed. 

I ran my hand along her fur gently, stroking her as I leaned myself back to lay my head on Fred's legs, sighing softly.  I lay there for another half hour or so, just staring up at the ceiling and petting Merlin before I finally decided I had to wake up my.. fiancee.  

"WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I stay laying on his legs. I felt him jerk awake and he sat up, his arms flying down and one hit me in the face.  I grunted, scrunching up my nose at the stinging sensation from it before making a mental note to not do that anymore.  

"G'mornin'," he muttered, running a hand over his hair and then down his face.  He yawned and stretched for a few moments before grabbing Merlin and tossing her off of me, and then proceded to grab me by the arms and pull me up to lay beside him.  He wrapped both arms around me and hugged me tightly, his head resting against the top of mine.  "Wha' time is it?" 

"About nine thirty.  We have to leave in an hour."  

"An hour, eh?  Well.. I guess we should find a way to waste our time," he grinned mischievously before moving his head and biting my cheek.  

I giggled softly, pulling away from him before throwing a pillow at him.  "C'mon.  Your mum called us down for breakfast thirty minutes ago, she probably thinks we're up to something naughty." 

"Well if she already thinks that, we may as well go for it," Fred wiggled his eyebrows, and I laughed at how absolutely retarded he looked.  I shook my head before walking out the door and down to the dining room.  My eyes stung from my lack of sleep, and my stomach gave a disgusted lurch as I smelled the usually amazing smell of Mrs. Weasley's breakfast.  

Looks like I wouldn't be eating once again.  

"It's about time, what were you two doing up there?"  

"Oh you know, mum, being crazy wild teenagers and having unprotected sex," Fred's voice said from directly behind me as he leaned down and kissed my neck softly.  I felt my face heating up in mortified embarrassment as he laughed, and I shook my head repeatedly at Molly to say that he was lying. 

Oh Merlin, why would he say something like that to his own mother? He moved to sit down to the left of me and grabbed my ring, playing with it and smiling down at it with a smile so wide I was surprised his entire face didn't split open.

"So when will I be getting some grandchildren?"  Mrs. Weasley asked, making me spit out the juice I'd just attempted to take a drink of.  Coughing spastically, I beat my own chest as I choked on what little juice managed its way down my throat.  

"Soon as we're married, I promise I'll give you a Quidditch team of them!" Fred and Mrs. Weasley laughed as George came over and began helping me out by slapping his hand against my back.  

"So when is the big day then?"  George questioned, his eyes alight with mischief.  I scowled and turned around to slap his arm.  It'd only been a couple of days since we'd gotten engaged, we hadn't even talked about when we wanted to do it, although I'd been wondering it myself honestly.  I couldn't care less when, I just wanted to know. 

"Sometime after this school year, what do you think Lils?" 

I nodded, looking back down at the unappealing food as I tried to hide how disgusted I was by it while simulaneously showing how happy I was about his answer.  

"Maybe as soon as the school year is over..?" Fred trailed off, eyes darting towards me.  

"That sounds good to me."  

"So it's settled, married at the end of the school year, grandchildren within at least ten months of that time," Molly nodded to herself and grinned happily as I began to cough again.  

----------

[[A/N: Holy crap, I'm on a roll you guys!  I don't want to stop writing and I think this is the third chapter I've written today!!  Vote and Comment!  Next chapter is back to school for Lily/Ginny.  Jesus I'm excited!!  PS: Picture to the side is of Merlin c:]]