Chapter Seven:

Chapter Seven: 

That first night had been filled with a restless sleep, tossing and turning before waking up beyond tired. It was two days later that I finally got a decent nights rest.

That morning, looking in the mirror in the bathroom as I got up for the first time in a while, I smiled at seeing my usual self before sighing, thinking about how in just a few minutes, I'd be Ginny Weasley.  

I still wasn't used to people calling me Ginny, or not answering when someone called my actual name, it was something I was worried about, people may become suspecting if I don't answer to Ginny's name, and even more so if someone says 'Lillith' and I answer them.

I quickly showered before dressing myself, taking a quick few gulps of the Polyjuice Potion before putting the flask of it in my pocket, muttering a quick Disillusionment Charm in order to hide it from view.  I took out my class schedule, nearly groaning at the fact that I had Potions class first thing in the morning.  The classes Ginny had chosen to take were hard, as I'd learned on my second day back.  She must have been a genius to think she could go to all of these classes and pass them, as they were all exceedingly tough for me to so much as understand.

I'd not had Potions yet, and had no clue who the teacher would be.  Last year it had been Horace Slughorn, but I'd not seen him in any of the suppers or breakfasts I'd gone to thus far.  

Directly after Potions, I had something called 'The Dark Arts' though I didn't remember any such class existing last year.  Taking one last swig of the Polyjuice, I checked myself in the mirror before leaving my dorm and heading down to where the class was being held.  It was no longer in the dungeons, just as it hadn't been last year, when Professor Snape took over Defense Against the Dark Arts.

When I finally walked into the classroom, I realized Slughorn was indeed teaching Potions again this year and I smiled to myself, happy not to have to deal with my father for this class.  

I wasn't sure I could face my father, knowing what he's done.  I wanted to be able to talk to him, to ask him why he did it.. and maybe I could have if I was Lillith Snape, but here.. here I was Ginny Weasley and he would never answer the questions of her.  

After Potions, I wandered around for a few minutes, looking at all the students and seeing those who I knew before finally beginning my way to 'The Dark Arts' class. 

I shrieked as someone grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me into a dark corner of the dim-lit passageway.  I tried to pull away as whoever it was pressed their lips to mine, wrapping their arms around my waist.  I fought against them, finally slamming my forehead into their nose, and punching them in the cheek.  

"Ow!  Ginny! What was that for?"  I heard a familiar voice ask, and as I looked over to see who it was that had kissed me.  

"Zabini?"  

"Well, you've not called me that in a couple of years.. what's gotten into you?  Punching your boyfriend and calling him by his surname.  Are you feeling okay?"  

Ginny... and Zabini?   What?  

"No.. I.. Uh.  I've just been nervous, I'm sorry."   I did my best to make myself sound believable, but his eyes still held suspicion. 

"What's my middle name?"  

My eyes widened as he asked me that question and I spluttered and coughed, thinking long and hard about if he'd ever mentioned his middle name to me.  I berated my mind, searching for the information I needed before I looked up into his eyes.  I took a deep breath before turning on my heel and making a run for it.  I couldn't let him figure this out, he couldn't know who I was or that I wasn't Ginny.  Even if we were friends and he found out that I was actually Lillith Deacon, he could easily accidentally let that information slip, and then I'd be either caught, killed or I'd have to run away from Hogwarts.  

I dodged the last few students who were struggling to find their classes, making my way to my own which would be with Slytherin, though thankfully Zabini wouldn't be in any of my classes seeing as he was a year ahead of me.. well Ginny, really.  

I finally made it to the classroom, furrowing my eyebrows at how serious everyone looked.  

Moving my eyes to the professor standing at the front of the room, I nearly screamed as I realized I recognized him from my time in Voldemort's capture.  Trying to act as natural as possible, I moved to one of the only open seats, which happened to be directly in the front.  I grimaced as my back touched the chair, my wound not even healing with the Polyjuice potion.

Though that wasn't necessarily true.  It had healed over the skin, my back looked as umblemished as Ginny Weasley's, but the pain was still there.  

The room was deathly quiet as the professor, whose name I still didn't know, turned towards the large blackboard.  WIth a wave of his wand, a piece of chalk seemingly picked itself up and began writing. 

"I am Professor Amycus Carrow, and for the next year, I'll be teaching you all about the Dark Arts.  You will listen to me, you will not speak in my class unless called on, you will sit down, be quiet and you will make perfect grades in this class or you will be punished.  Is that understood?"

Everyone nodded quietly, myself included.  My heart was beating, hammering in my best, trying to slam its way through my ribcage it seemed, my stomach felt in knots, and heavy; as if a rock were inside of me, weighing me down.   

I couldn't breath.  I didn't want to be here.  

Please come take me away, Fred... I'm scared. 

This was a bad idea, my mind screamed at me.  You shouldn't have come!  Turn back, go back to the burrow Lillith, you dont belong here, they'll kill you.

Carrow was a lumpy, squat looking man, his eyes tiny and ill-shaped for his face, making him really stand out from some of the other Death Eater's I'd seen when I was captured by Voldemort.  I noticed that he had a rather breathy, wheezy giggle type of laugh.   

"I enjoy getting right into the midsts of things, so we'll start with what I know best.  The Unforgivable Curses."

[[A/N: I'm kinda iffy about this chapter :/ I hope you guys like it.  I had a bit of writer's block with this.  Now, Amycus Carrow isn't necessarily supposed to be smart, but as he's a professor, I'm going to make him sound as sadistic and smart as possible without it being TOO much.  I'll try to upload again within a week, whenever it's possible for me anyways.  Peace and Love, iJay]]