Chapter Twenty-Five:

Another week had come and gone, but this day was different. Something was happening inside the house, I just didn't know quite what. The Death Eater's were in an uproar, someone had shown up, and nobody mentioned who. The Dementor was sent away from my cage, and in his stead, two Death Eater's were sent in to protect me.

This gave me hope. I couldn't possibly escape a dementor, but I had hopes of escaping two humans, despite their magic.

"What's happening?" I questioned one of them, hoping to find myself an answer. I wasn't disappointed in the least, but it did terrify me to no end.

"Potter and his filth are here. Got caught by Snatchers, they did."

...Caught? So they didn't come to rescue anyone, they'd been captured themselves.. now who would save us? I glared down at the cracked cement of my cell before screaming out in such an intense anger that I soon became overwhelmed. The bars to the cell bent at odd angles and the hinges of the door split apart, immediately making the door swing open wide.

My newest guards were holding their ears, eyes squeezed closed as they tried to block out the noise I was making. I quickly went to them and grabbed both of their heads, bashing them together as hard as my rather weak arms would allow. It didn't do much more than stun them for a few seconds, but that was long enough for me to grab both of their wands and properly stun them before tying them up.

I was done waiting for someone to save me, this time, I'd save someone. I wasn't weak little Lillith, taking all her father's punches and slaps, I wasn't mute, or useless. I was strong, I could save myself and my friends.

I ran through the halls, already exhausted as my malnourished body attempted to help me by pumping me full of adrenaline. I shot curses and hexes at whoever I crossed, not bothering to make sure they hit or figuring out who they hit. In the end, I made it to exactly where I needed to be, just in time to watch as an unconcious Hermione was tortured by Bellatrix.

It seemed I'd come just as she was about to be saved, as Harry and Ron burst into the room. Bellatrix was threatening them, nearly forcing them to drop their wands, however at that exact moment a small house elf seemed to apparate, distracting Bellatrix.

Within seconds a large chandlier was falling from the ceiling, and Bellatrix jumped out of the way just in time, releasing Hermione.

"Dobby will save Harry Potter and his friends!"

I smiled, finally feeling as though I could leave here, but my smile quickly disappeared as I realized Hermione, Harry and Ron were the only ones about to be saved. I caught Harry's eyes just as they seemed to vanish, but I noticed a knife -thrown by who could only have been Bellatrix- following them through their disapparation.

Jumping behind the nearest piece of furniture I could find, I knew I had to get down to the dungeons to see if Luna had been saved as well, though I was semi-doubtful. I quickly transformed into my animagus form, shuddering as I shrunk so much that anything I came across looked like a giant.

I scurried along the edges of the room and bolted down the corridors towards the dungeon where Luna, and those other two people were being held captive.

Only they weren't there. They'd escaped, they'd been saved! My mind screamed happily as I raced back up the stairs (it was much easier -and faster- falling down them as a rodent than climbing back up them). As soon as I'd crawled my way up the last step, I ran inside of a small mouse hole as feet came stomping through the dungeons.

Peeking out to see what was going on, I realized the Death Eater's were just now finding out that their prisoners had escaped, along with Harry Potter.

"Go check on the Black girl." I could feel my tiny rodent eyes widening at the fact that they apparently knew whose child I was, what family I belonged to. Not many people knew that, and how they'd found out was a mystery to me but I couldn't stick around to find out. I needed to find my wand and then get out of here.

As the man who had went to go check on me came back into the room, he shook his head, telling them about my two guards who had been stunned, how I wasn't there.

"Let's hope our Lord is feeling merciful today," an unknown voice muttered, before they all turned on their heel and left the dungeons. I was finally alone to come out of hiding and find my wand, then I would get the hell out of that place, without a doubt.

Fred was probably worried out of his mind, I'd been gone weeks now, and I could only hope he wouldn't be angry, just happy that I was back, but with Fred..well you never knew. George would definitely just make a joke and be about his day after a few hugs, but Fred, well he could either A) throw a fit, screaming and yelling and calling me an idiot, or he could B) Hug me and kiss me and just be happy I made it hom safely, or maybe C) A mix of the two.

There were a few more possibilities, but I wasn't in the safest place to be thinking about what my fiancee would do when I finally made it home.

It took me a good couple of hours to finally find out where my wand was, and another hour or so before I could grab it, as it'd been held in someone's room, in their nightstand drawer. I couldn't simply get into the drawer as a tiny little Lemming, so instead I was forced to wait it out as none other than Bellatrix Lestrange tore up her room in as she had an angry fit.

Once she finally slammed her door shut behind her as she went to her little Master, I finally deemed it safe enough to become my human self and grab my wand. I tried to apparate out of the house, before realizing I couldn't. I could try all I wanted to but it wasnt happening.

Grunting, I lifted up the window to her second story bedroom and stuck my legs out of it, preparing myself to jump.

Just as I was about to, I heard the door knob of the door jiggling, and I jumped as quickly as I could to avoid being seen. The consequences for jumping out like I had was an obviously broken ankle.
I barely held the scream in as I felt the bone break. I quickly changed back into animagus form as I hid in the bushes outside the Manor, my wand in my mouth and my tiny paw foot throbbing painfully.

"You imbecile!" I heard a voice, definitely Bellatrix's, say.  "She was in my room!  You had her, and you still let her get away!  Crucio!"  

As the screams pierced the night, I made a dash across the yard, carrying my heavy wand by my teeth, to get away from the Manor as quickly as I could so I could apparate more easily.  

Harry's face, right before they had saved themselves as he'd seen me, said that he would undoubtely be coming back for me.  I had to get to him before he tried, or he'd surely be caught and the cause would be lost.  

As soon as I was far enough away that I knew I wouldn't be seen, I transformed back into my self, spitting out my wand into my hand as I did so.  With my foot lifted so as not to put any pressure on it and worsen the break, I quickly thought of the Burrow in all of its happiness, warmth and laughter-inducing family, turned on my other foot and felt that familiar sensation that came with Apparation.  

I was going home. 

=======

[[A/N: lkjhdakfuandjvn I feel like it's been FOREVER since I uploaded!  It hasn't been that long but still!!  Anyways, go check out 'I'd lie' by stoopidstars because its beautiful and I love it, it's a Draco fan fiction <3   IF YOU GUYS COULD NAME SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITE HARRY POTTER FAN FICTIONS IN THE COMMENTS, THAT WOULD BE GREAT.  I'm really getting back into reading them and I just need more to read!  Anyways, hope you all liked the chapter (or loved it, that'd be grand!).  Remember to comment and tell me what you thought, and leave some votes and yeah okay bed time i love you guys! 

Peace and Love,
iJay]]