Chapter Twenty-One:

Chapter Twenty-One: 

My Transfiguration class went by too quickly and I hadn't managed to pay a bit of attention as McGonagall spoke, teaching us all that we'd need to know for our O.W.Ls but I'd already taken this class last year and I couldn't be bothered to even pretend to be paying attention this time around.  

McGonagall held me back after class and I kept repeatedly glancing towards the door and then at my watch, wondering what Carrow would do now that I'd be late.  

"What's the matter, Lillith?" She questioned, her eyes watching me carefully.  I swallowed hard, hopping from foot to foot as I worried for my own safety.  Shaking my head, I made a move towards getting out of that room without answering, but McGonagall would have none of it.  With a flick of her wand, the door shut and locked.  Turning back to her with wide, terrified eyes, I silently pleaded with her to let me go.  

"What is the matter Miss Snape?"  

"Professor Carrow, the girl, she wants to see me.  Her brother said she wanted to talk to me about my father's studies in muggles.." 

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath before nodding and the door unlocked and swung open.  "Come back here as soon as you're done there, and if you're not back by supper, I'll come looking for you."    

Smiling slightly at her obvious concern, I didn't stay any longer and ran as fast as my thin legs would take me.  I rushed to the Muggle Studies room before knocking on the door and waiting outside patiently, hoping and praying that she wouldn't come to the door, and instead had forgotten about me. 

Such wasn't the case.

A demented smile twisted her face as she looked down on me, making my stomach lurch at the promises her eyes foretold.  I was doomed, and I felt that I would be lucky to so much as still be alive by the time supper came around.  

"Come in, come in dear, don't be shy," she cackled, opening the door for me.  As I stepped inside, I noticed six Slytherin students who were also in the room with her, as well as her brother.  I swallowed loudly before following the Professor to the front of her room.  She introduced me as her honoured guest before pushing out her own chair for me to sit in.  

I sat down slowly, but immediately knew I wouldn't be getting back up soon, if the ropes that wrapped around me were any indication.  My eyes darted to the students in the room and they immediately fell on Draco, who seemed to be staring everywhere but at me.   

"There's a good girl.  My brother and I just have a few questions to ask you.. of course, if you deny us answers.. well.. things wont be pretty." She ran the tip of her wand across my neck as I stared up at her, regretting ever coming back to Hogwarts.  

Though if I hadn't, it would actually be Ginny sitting here and I don't think I could have handled that, knowing I could have come in her place.  If anyone had to go through it, it should be me.  I was used to pain, so many years of living with my 'father' had made me a bit more resistant to it than others.  

"Let's start with some easy questions.. Is your name Ginny Weasley?"  I nodded quickly, too terrified to speak.  "Are your parent's Arthur and Molly Weasley?" I nodded once more.  "And do you know Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ronald Weasley?"  A nod from me made her continue a questions.  

"Do you know where they are?" I shook my head, telling the honest truth, but that wasn't good enough for her.  "Where are they?"  

"I- I don't know," I bit my lip as my eyes filled with traitorous tears, before looking back to Draco, hoping and praying that he was as good a person as I always thought he was.  Please help me. I silently begged.  Grunting as I felt something slam into my cheek, I quickly turned back to the Professors' Carrow as Mr. Carrow pointed his knarled wand in my face.  

"Where is Harry Potter?"  

"I don't know! I swear, I just don't!"  

"Right then, which of you is first? She'll be good practice."   I stared at a large, burly seventh year boy walked forward, a nasty grin on his face as he looked down at my tied up body.  He licked his lips almost hungrily before nodding to the Carrow's, indicating that he would go first.  I moved to scream, but before I knew it my lips had been sealed and I could no longer make a single noise.  

I leaned my head back, tears streaming down my face as I stared up at the seventh year, begging him with my eyes for all I was worth.  Please don't do it, whatever you're about to do, please don't.

"Crucio," he snarled, ignoring my tears and pleading eyes.  I couldn't scream, I couldn't move, I could only close my eyes and try to handle the intense pain, the millions of white hot knives that slit my skin and the thousands of nails that went through my bones.  

It was impossible, and I was nearly passed out from the pain before he had finally ended my suffering.  

"Where is Harry Potter?" The Dark Arts professor asked menacingly as my mouth was finally allowed to move and I was finally allowed to speak.  But still, I could give him no answer.  I didn't know. "All right, which of you is next?" He called out to the Slytherin's, who were gathered around the chair I was restrained to.  

It went on for nearly four hours, I would tell them nothing.  Not because I refused to, but because most questions they asked, I didn't have an answer to.  Draco never helped me, but he didn't offer himself to try out his skills at using the Cruciatus Curse either.  

"If you dare mention this, your family will be the next in line to be taken care of, do you understand?"  Ms. Carrow muttered in my ear as she released me from my binds.  "You'll also be back Saturday morning, don't be late."  

I stood up from the chair, immediately collapsing.  My knees banged painfully into the floor but before I could get myself back up, my arm was grabbed roughly and I was pulled to my feet before I was shoved out of the room.  Bracing myself against the wall in the corridor, I slowly made my way back to McGonagall's office just as I said I would.  

I entered her room without knocking, noticing that she wasn't there, and promptly set myself down at the first seat I came to before lying my head on the desk.  I was too weak to even pick it back up when I finally heard the door open.  

"Lily," I heard the oh-so-familiar voice mutter.  I knew instantly that it was my father, Severus Snape, and I felt a bit safer knowing he was here to protect me.  I tuned out slightly as I heard him and McGonagall talking about what had happened, how I'd had to go to the Carrow's.  

"What did they use on you Lily?  I must know, what spells, curses, anything, what did they do to you?" He whispered, bending down and grabbing my hand in one of the only shows of affection he'd ever given me.  

"Cru-Cruciatus," I choked out, my throat feeling constricted and my eyes burning with tears that I had never stopped shedding. "Practice for seventh years." 

My body screamed in protest as he immediately gathered me into his arms, pulling me into a hug that hurt more than I ever thought possible, but I didn't deny myself that pleasure, that feeling of being safe, not even to stop the pain.  

"We have to get her out of here, she needs to go back home at once."  

I wanted to argue, but I didn't have the energy for it, so instead I just lay my head against my father's shoulder and continued my crying. 

----

[[A/N: This makes the 5th chapter today and I think that's going to be all for now.  Idk, I may write a couple more if I get the time, but holy shit five chapters in one day!  I don't think I have EVER updated like this before.  I hope you enjoyed all these showers, vote and comment please!  Let me know what you think!  

Peace and Love,

iJay]]