Epilogue:

DEDICATED TO Thewackygirl for being an amazing reader, supporter and friend!  

Epilogue: 

Lillith Snape-Weasley wandered the corridors of Hogwarts, smiling as students passed her.  It'd been several years since that day, the day of the Battle of Hogwarts, and nothing had been quite the same since.  

Some things got a bit worse, but for the most part things had gotten better.  Now, almost twenty years into the future, things seemed to be brightening up.  Well, that happened every year, at the exact same time of year.  It was the time of year when the students were just coming back from their summer break, and when that happened.. George visited.  

Not only George, of course, Harry, Ron and Hermione all came to visit Lillith and her husband, once a year, every year, and they had for the last eighteen years now.  Lily couldn't help but to smile as she came across them, all gathered around in the doorway which led to the Great Hall.  Her husband stood with them, taller than all of them, though that was due mostly to the fact that he was floating nearly six inches above the ground.    

"Hello all," Lily Weasley grinned at all of her friends, who'd stuck with her over the years after the Battle had happened.  As there always was, a small flash of guilt flitted through George's and Harry's eyes.  

They'd always known it was their fault Lily had died, George because he hadn't watched her and protected her after Fred's own death, and Harry for allowing her to follow him straight into Voldemort's clutches.. but that time had passed now, and she blamed nobody. 

She was simply happy.  Happy to have Fred Weasley as her husband, happy to see George and Fred reunited as brothers should be, and happy to know that Voldemort was dead and would never come back again.  They'd won the war, all those years ago, and Lily could never be more proud of the people who stood in front of her, laughing and joking as it had been all those years before in their own school years.  

Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived, was now Harry Potter, father of three beautiful children with Ginny Weasley as the mother.  Hermione Granger was now Hermione Weasley, and her and Ron had had two children of their own.  Teddy lived with Harry, after his grandparent's own death's just two years before.  George had married and had children as well, and he still ran the joke shop with Lee Jordan, it was doing just as great as it always had.  

Lily simply wished she could join them in their every day lives, but no.. she stayed at the school, having become the new History of Magic teacher in place of Professor Binns.  Nobody ever expected to have a Professor Weasley in the school, that was for sure.  Neville Longbottom was now Head of House for Gryffindor, as well as the proffesor for Herbology, while Fred Weasley himself was Defence Against the Dark Arts professor.  

Things had worked out well in the end, though Fred and Lily never were able to have their children, they had tons of children who they were able to teach about all that they knew.  Fred and Lily.. they were happy, they were alive -sort of- and things were going well for both of them as well as all of their friends.  

Then, once a year, every year Fred and George got to play one prank together, always on September First as the new students came in.  It was a lot like old times, Lily reminisced before floating off to peels of laughter from the other Gryffindors, signaling Fred and George were at it again.   She stopped up at the Headmaster's office, smiling at Dumbledore's and McGonagall's paintings who grinned right back.  

She then turned to another painting and floated closer.  "Hello Father," she said.  

Old Headmaster, Severus Snape, smiled and nodded from within his portrait, his  painted eyes even glittered happily instead of their usual glare.  He was always glad when his daughter visited, which was rather often.  It was impossible to not enjoy her company, even if most days nothing of importance was said.  

They spoke for several minutes before Lily finally sighed.

"Fred will be saying goodbye to everyone soon, I should be there with him.  It always gets him down when they leave.." She trailed off, smiling once more as Snape nodded in understanding.  

"I love you Lily." 

"I love you too, Daddy." 

===============

[[A/N: Um so yeah.  I don't know.  Did you all hate it?  I liked it, gave it a sad yet sort of pretty happy ending kind of.  I mean yeah they died but they survived?  Yeah.  This is the end of the line, last part of a story, and it's been amazing following Lily as she tried to survive Hogwarts.  

I don't have much more to say, just leave a comment for me to let me know what you thought of this epilogue, that's literally all I'm asking you to do.  I'd be so happy if you would.  

Peace and Love,

iJay]]