Bad Memories

*Juni's POV*

I woke up with a pounding headache. I looked over and saw Andy hanging off the bed. His head was over the edge. So I pushed him off the bed to get him up. He made a loud thump noise. I don't really remember where I am. I know that I'm not home.

"Oww." Andy grumbled.

"Well Good Morning to you too." I leaned over the bed poking out my head to see Andy holding his head.

"Hey babe." Andy got up and kissed me.

"Hey? Where the fuck am I?"

"At. CC's. Do you not remember what happened last night?" Oh Shit. That's right. I left my dad's yesterday. I was crying a lot. That explains my headache. And why I'm not home. And then Andy rushed over and CC comforted me and then I was Andy's girlfriend. That's why he called me babe. I'm an idiot.

"Yea sorry. My head just hurts." I said.

"Oh. I wonder if CC's up. It's 9 in the morning. Wanna go see?"

"Sure. Hey if he's still sleeping wanna wake him up?"

"Yes! Go get my phone I'll put the alarm sound on. But I need to make sure he's dressed. He sleeps naked sometimes."

"Oh." I said as I grabbed Andy's phone. I grabbed mine and saw 27 missed calls and 13 texts.

Most of the calls were from dad. 3 calls were from Sammi. 2 texts from Jinxx, 8 from Sammi, and 3 from Dad. Shit I'm on so much trouble when he finds me.

Jinxx was apologizing for being a dick yesterday after school. And then seeing if I was okay. Sammi texted me about how she's coming to Ohio. But that she's coming today and she'll be at the airport around 2 pm. Wow. She's coming early!

"Here's your phone. I might need something to hide me when we leave the house."

"Thanks and why?" Andy asked as we sneakily walked to CC's room.

"Well my dad called me a whole bunch and sent me 2 texts saying that I'm in deep shit when I get home." I whispered.

"Ohh. Stay here. I'm going to see if he's decent." Andy walked in and came out saying okay.

"Okay when the alarm goes off we run back to our room and fake sleep." Me and Andy giggled at the plan.

"Alright. Ready?" Andy set the phone next to CC and hit the alarm button. We dashed to the guest room when CC turned over. We got back to the room and heard CC yell 'What the Fuck.' We giggled and hopped back into the bed and into the same positions that we were in before we got up.

CC walked in sleepily and angry. He pushed Andy off the bed and tossed him his phone. I had one eye slightly open so I could see what was happening.

"What the FUCK! Why is everyone pushing me off the bed?" Andy groaned as he got up. CC came over to me and picked me up and fake dropped me and then he liked my face.

"CC you Asshole." I yelled and he put me down.

"Now you know not to wake me up with that shit or I'll lick you." CC smirked and walked over to Andy.

"Good Morning Sunshine." CC called to Andy with an upset face.

"Fuck off." Andy grumbled walking over towards me and kissing my head.

"Get dressed. I'm hungry." CC yelled while walking back to his room.

"CC your always fucking hungry. Can you think of something other than food for once?" Andy yelled.

"I have. I thought about licking your girlfriend because you guys woke me up." CC yelled from his room.

"Andddyyyy. Can you grab my bag? It's over there." I pointed to the far corner of the room. The bag was close to me but my lazy ass and I didn’t want to get up.