Explaining

*Sammi's POV*

After leaving CC's, Jinxx showed me around. I saw where the school was and learned to stay away from the preps and people like them. I told Jinxx that I wouldn't get to comfortable with them. But I would hang with them to get some secrets from the preps and send it to the guys. This way we can black mail them. I easily pass off as a prep so that won't take much. Then we went out to get some lunch since I didn't eat when I got here. We stopped at some little diner. We chatted for a bit and then paid after we ate. Jinxx insisted that we go to the mall and look at some stuff. I ended up buying some shirts and make up. Jinxx got shoes and pants.

"This has been a productive day. I move and I have to reunite my best friend with her brother that she has no clue existed." I said to Jinxx while he was driving us to CC's to pick up Jake and then head to Jinxx's.

"Sure has. What's up with Juni and her living with CC? I haven't been told much."

"I don't exactly know. Juni never told me that she left. I'm assuming that CC and Andy know."

"I'll ask CC then." Jinxx held my hand the rest of the drive to CC's. I swear I'm falling for him. I love him so much. What if he doesn't feel the same? What if he uses me like Alex? No. I can't think like that. I'm not going back to that. Not again. I don't want to see or hear about Alex. He used me and put me through shit. I'm done.

"Sammi. What's wrong?" Jinxx looked at me while pulling into CC's driveway.

"It's just... I dated this kid Alex and he used me and then put me through shit. I felt so hated and I thought I wasn't good looking. Like I wasn't good enough. I'm just scared that the guy I like is going to do that to me." Jinxx pulled me into a hug rubbing my back.

"Don't think like that Doll. You are beautiful, smart, better than good, you're amazing.  Alex just can't see that. He doesn't see what I can see. Sammi everything about you is perfect. And I'm sure the guy you like would never do that to you." Jinxx kissed my head. He must know now.

"Thanks Jinxx. You really know how to make me feel good. I love you." I blushed and held on tight to Jinxx as we walked into CC's house. Jake was out cold on the floor. CC was in his room sleeping.

"Jake. Jake. Jake." Jinxx poked him trying him to get up.

"Jake. JAKE." Jinxx got louder.

"I've got this. Don't get jealous or anything Gummy Bear." I walked over to Jake and got close to him. I lay down next to him and held him tight. Jinxx went to go talk to CC.

"Jake. Sweetie. Get up. We're going home." I kissed Jake's cheek. It usually always works. I've done it to a few guys before. It did. He got up and looked at me.

"Sammi? What? I'm so lost." Jake had his eyes half open.

"We are going to Jinxx's. Jinxx couldn't get you to wake up so I did." I got up with Jake and waited for Jinxx to come back.

"Alright." Jake got his jacket phone and keys and trudged out the door. Jake got in the car and had a straight face the entire way home. He looked at someone's house and gave a death look. It was the third house from CC's. I don't know why.

"Jake what's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just that CC saw my dad and looked like he was going to murder my dad. I don't get it. He said my dad abused my sister and he thinks my dad did worse to her. My dad looked drunk too. I don't understand." Jake put his head in his hands.

"Jake when we get to my house I'll explain some stuff to you." Jinxx said softly. Looks like I'm going to find out something new.

Juni texted me saying she was sleeping over Andy's. Jinxx asked if I wanted to crash at his place for the night I gladly accepted. I texted Juni that I'd be at Jinxx's. It was silent the rest of the ride to Jinxx's. Jake had gone deep into his thoughts. I was looking out the window and Jinxx was driving.