The Phone Call

*CC's POV*

I called Ashley and told him we were coming over his house. He said he'd tell Andy. So now it's my job to tell Sammi that she and Juni should have a girl's day.

"Sammi, I think you and Juni should have a girl's day out. You know since you just got here and you haven't spent much time with her. Jinxx can lend you his car." Jinxx shrugged and said okay.

"Awesome! I'll tell Juni now." Jake looked at me like I had 3 heads. I don't normally come up with these kinds of things. When I do, it's usually for like a prank or plan. So, I looked at him and shrugged.

"Spill it." Jake glared at me.

"Spill what?" Jinxx, Sammi, and I asked in unison.

"Dude. You never think of things like that. What's the reason?"

"Fine. So Ashley was at my place last night since Andy was there. And he didn't know much on Juni. So, I told him what was up and he thought that we should all get together and talk this out. This way we are ALL on the same page. We were gonna meet at my place, but now that we are going to Ashley's we can all meet up there. We didn't want Juni there for obvious reasons. So since Sammi is here she can take Juni out while we talk. And Sammi, we will fill you in once it's over."

"What if Juni is already there?" Sammi looked at me and then to Jake worriedly.

"She makes a point."

"Then me and you will sit here until they go inside. Then we sneak into Ashley's garage. Then Jinxx will come get us when they leave."

"We're here!" Jinxx yelled as he pulled up to Ashley's house. Andy and Juni were here. Shit.

"Jake do not open the door. Jinxx and Sammi you know the drill."

"Why can't we just lie saying I'm just a friend? She won't know." Jake whined.

"What if she asks if she's seen you somewhere or asks about your parents? She can tell when someone bluffs about that stuff. What would we do then Jake? She'd probably go freak, hide in a room or closet and cut and take pills and try to kill herself. And it wouldn't be her first time trying. It's all she knows as an escape. I'm sorry Jake but we can't. Not yet." Sammi had a few tears run down her cheek. Jinxx wiped them away. Jake hung his head low.

"Let's go. Just stay hidden until you hear the garage open." Jinxx and Sammi got out of the car.

The minute the door closed Jake started sobbing. I pulled him close and pulled out my phone. I texted Jinxx.

TAKE ANDY'S CAR!!!! Jake is breaking down. Whatever you do, Make sure Sammi does not take your car. ~ CC The Great

Alright. Sammi just left the house with Juni. I told her I'd text her when we were finished. But I think it would be best if they just went back to her house when they are done. ~ Jinxx

I'm coming in now with Jake. I saw them leave. ~ CC The Great

"Jake let's go inside. They left. Hop on my back." I really don't care if I sound gay right now. My best friend isn't allowed to see or talk to his sister. And he really needs some comfort.

Jake got out of the car and got on my back. He buried his head into my shoulder, neck area.

"We must look so gay." Jake mumbled.

"Well you're my best friend and you need this so I don't really care if we look gay." The door was open so I didn't have to drop Jake.

"Okay then."