PDA in the Tree House

*Jake's POV*

"Doll Face. Do you think you can just lay here with me until I sleep? I know you have a thing for Jinxx. I just need some company. It'd be too awkward with Jinxx and my dog Trixy isn't here." I really needed someone to be with me.

"Sure thing hon. Let me just go put on more comfortable clothes."

When she left, I just thought about how I would explain this to Juni when I needed to.  About 10 minutes later Sammi came in with her pajamas on.

"You okay Jakey?" She slid under the cover next to me.

"Ya. I just can't get over that my dad would do that and Juni did that to herself."

"It's alright. She's at CC's. This is all cleared up. Just relax. Don't try any funny business. Jinxx will kill you if he sees his friend with his girl." She giggled as she snuggled up near me. Jinxx did it. He got with Sammi.

"So Jinxxy Boy did it. He caught you up. Don't worry, I'm not Ashley. No funny business with me. Unless you're my girl. I know my limits. Thanks for staying here Sammi." I pulled Sammi close and she held me tight. I ended up falling asleep peacefully. Something I haven't done in awhile.

All of a sudden I heard Jinxx yell no. Sammi stirred but went back to cuddling me. I heard him open my door so I shut my eyes. He checked my arms and then left. But he didn't go to bed. He watched TV. I heard slight snoring so I knew Jinxx passed out on the couch. I looked at my phone 5:09 am. I went back to sleep and woke up at around 9. I looked at Sammi. She wasn't up yet. So I decided to wake her up.

"Sammi." I whispered. She moved.

"Doll Face wake up." I gently shook her. I smiled so she'd wake up to a good sight.

"What?" She mumbled and then looked at me. She laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Your hair."

"It's like that every morning." I giggled trying to fix my hair.

"You seem better." I sat up and she got up with me.

"I feel better. Thanks for staying with me. I didn't think we'd fall asleep together." I held her close. She was the closest I had to Juni. She's like my second sister. I kissed her head.

"Neither did I." She hugged me and then jumped on my back.

"Let's wake up my Gummy Bear." Sammi looked at me and smiled.

"Gummy Bear?"

"Yea. That's my nick name for Jinxx. For some odd reason I couldn't say Jeremy at the time. But I could say Gummy which was pretty close to Jeremy. When I used to hug him it was soft like a teddy bear. So I called him Gummy Bear. Now he's my Gummy Bear. And you're Smelly Pitts."

"And why is that Doll Face?" I looked at her while walking down the stairs.

"Because your last name is Pitts. And it's like arm pit and arm pits smell. But you have a good smell so don't worry."

"Okay good. Now let's make some food. Or would you rather wake Jinxx up first?"

"Jinxx. What's the plan?"

"We push him off the couch and pile on him."

"Sounds like a plan." Me and Sammi pushed Jinxx. He woke up immediately. But before he could react we piled on top of him. First me then Sammi.

"AHHH. JAKE, SAMMI GET OFF!" Jinxx yelled. We both laughed.

"Never!" Me and Sammi said in unison.