Camp Bros (and Sis)

'Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean. But the true ones stay like an octopus in your face' ~Unknown

"So for September 26-28, We'll be going camping!" Those few words resembled hell for me. "Yeah! Camp." I exclaimed sarcastically. Wow how rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself! Well, My name is Jacob Wolfheart; but some of my friends call me Wolfie instead. I've got a small family, just me, my mum and my dad. But right now i'm living by myself.

Anyway... Back to the story yeah? So, My school creates these huge events in which happens every year and we were at a briefing about the newest "Big" event . "So by camping... Do you actually mean staying outdoors, sleeping in a tent with no wifi?" asked a student. "NO WIFI?!?!" exclaimed Andy. Andy's my best friend, He's not the brightest person you could meet but; He's an amazing friend once you get to know him. "Yes, Andy no wifi." i replied "BUT WOLFIE I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT WIFI!" he exclaimed in a panicked tone. "Yes, You can you barely use your phone dude." "Oh Yeah." he replied. *ringy ring ring riiiiiing* As the bell rang everybody ran out of the room

"Ugh finally it ended" "Hey, Wolfie!" said a voice. I turned around to see a short feminine figure. "Oh Hey Micah" I replied. Micah is one my best friends as well. We've known each other for 7 months and I already feel like I've known her for years. "You do know that you're supposed to share a tent right?" she asked. "Yeah, I do know that" I replied "Why do you want to share a tent with me?" I asked her with a smirk across my face. "If I did want to share a tent with you I would have to be a guy. They specifically said you could only share a tent with the same gender." she replied in a serious tone. "Wow, Good job ruining the mood."

"Hey Andy, Wanna share a tent with me?" I shouted across the corridor. "Yeah sure dude!" Andy replied as he was about to walk into a locker door. "Andy, You Idiot you're about to wa-" MY sentence was interrupted by a loud FWATANG. "I-I'm O-KAY" Andy exclaimed.

After that locker accident,me and Andy went to play football in the field. "Yo, Dude Camp for us gonna be so cool, We're going to do so many things together! Like Bros" Said Andy "And Sis" Added Micah as she almost slipped passing the ball. "Wow, Nice Balance" I said sarcastically... She punched me in the arm "O-Ow! Dude you didn't have to do that!" I exclaimed "Well, Thats what Best friends do." Micah Smiled. "Oh Yeah I almost forgot to tell you guys... There's gonna be different groups and movements so we might not be able to do the activities together..." Said Micah in a sad tone "Eh, Don't worry. Either way, we're just gonna enjoy it" I replied back with a smile "Yeah, Now can we continue the game?" Said Andy anxiously "O-Oh yeah! Back to me winning right?" I replied.