Captain Of The Swimming Team

(Wolfie POV)

"Wolfheart!" Coach shouted from across the pool. "10 laps!"

Without a moment too soon I went into the water. It felt great. The feeling of the water kept my mind off things.

"50.08, Not bad Wolfheart!" Coach exclaimed. "Thanks Coach!" I replied. Getting out of the pool. 50.08 huh? For 100m freestyle thats fast.

"Coach!" I shouted from across the pool. "Can I have some extra time here?" I asked. "Sure!" He replied back. "Just don't last too long. You need that energy for the competition coming up!" He continued. "Alright Coach!" I replied. "Jones! Phelps! Davis! Continue your training!" He shouted to the others. "Yes Coach!" The others replied.
After hours of extra training, I went to hit the showers.

(Micah POV)

I looked at this month's calendar and saw the mark I left long ago.On the 19th was gonna be Wolfie's Swimming competition.

(Wolfie POV)

After weeks of gruesome training it was finally the day. I looked around to see alot of university representatives. I hope I won't mess this up.

As I entered the locker room I heard a voice from behind. "Wolfie!" The voice shouted. The voice sounded too familiar. I looked behind me to see

Her.

(Micah POV)

It was his Big day and as his best friend ,I couldn't afford to miss that opportunity.I took my red Nike rubber shoes out.
(that's what I normally wear)
And rode the bus to the Swimming Pool.
I was wearing my black shirt with the huge white bold outlines saying
"Just do it"
As a typical sporty person,I Wore my black dry-fit Nike shorts.

I've always been Wolfie's number one supporter since his parents were always away on a business trip,so on and so forth.I always go to his swimming meets just to support him.
Well you can say I'm his cheerleader.

5 minutes before his competition,I ran to find him but to get to him I had to get through the boys locker room.
SWIMMING HUNKS EVERYWHERE!!
(Samuel's gonna kill me,I guess I'll have to keep this from him)
Barely making it to Wolfie's station with a few whistles from the boys as I wedge through the crowd of swimmers.

"Wolfie!"I paused to pant from the exhaustion of squeezing through the crowd.

"Micah what are you doing here?Samuel told me to stay away from you so you should get out.Plus this is only for GUY swimmers,now go hurry before they call security"he casually said to me while looking for his swimming cap,avoiding eye contact.

I continued without wasting anytime.

"Hey, you just listened to what the perverted prince had to say, But don't I get to say anything about this? Samuel may be my boyfriend but to me you're my bestest friend I could ever ask for and no one and I mean no one including him,can change that. So stop avoid me you jerk, I've had enough."I said going in for a hug.

He looked at me and I swear, I saw his eyes tear up(even if it just was a little).

"I'm sorry Micah,I'm really sorry."Wolfie whispers to my ear as he hugs me tighter making it harder to breathe.