An Unexpected Encounter

(Micah POV)

Everything was fine... Until she came back.

-buzz-buzz-buzz- there goes my phone being blown up by messages from Andy and Wolfie.

Wolfie: Yo Micah
Me: Whatchuwant?
Andy: Lets go bi food and stuff for camp
Me: Meet at ofc mall tmr @8 in le mornin
Wolfie: k
Andy: Kk bue

These guys never fail to annoy me the most.

~The Next Day~

"Hey, Andy don't bump into the pole again" I hear Wolfie shout as I run to them. "Sorry i'm late I overslept" I said while fixing my messed up hair. "You weren't that late but you did miss Andy trip on nothing." Wolfie chuckled. "At least the floor had my back unlike you Wolfie!" Exclaimed Andy as he shoved Wolfie. "Knock it off you two. We'll have to buy stuff for camp. I also want to shop for a cute outfit for an upcoming date I'm gonna have with Michael." "Ohhh maybe I'll buy a new shirt to impress Sam!" Said Andy as he hopped around with enthusiasm. "Chill bro, as if that'll happen." Teased Wolfie. "But then again your fashion sense isn't that bad, Andy." I murmured as I looked down at Andy's checkered Vans shoes while we walked into the shop.

"Okay guys..." Wolfie pulled out a notebook and continued "Andy go buy some flashlights and batteries for them. Don't bump into any aisles on the way." "ROGER THAT" Andy replied as he ran to fetch the stuff. "Now, Micah you're in charge of food. Go buy us snacks like biscuits and all the other stuff for camp. BUY OUR LUNCH TOO." "Aye aye captain" I replied with a sigh. "We'll meet at Chicken Chow Down once we finish all this." *CRASH* "I'm Okay!!" Andy shouted. Wolfie sighed "I better go check if he's okay." Wolfie said as he left to check out if Andy was ok. I then went out to buy the food.

Andy, Wolfie and I bought snacks since the start of the school year. I still remember the song Wolfie made " Don't cha wish your pork bun was hot like me." -sigh- Good memories.

I was about to enter the shop,when I saw Michael and another girl come out. I was quick enough to hide behind a corner. They held hands and the girl gave Michael a kiss on his cheek. Her short black bangs bear a striking resemblance as... Her, then another thought popped into my head. It was her! How could I be so dumb.

They continued their stroll as to stop for another PDA move in the middle of the mall.I felt my heart break as I made my way to Chicken Chow Down. I saw Andy and Wolfie going at it again with one of their arguments. They saw me and came over giving me a group hug...I guess i looked like i was gonna break down.
Hot tears shot down my face as I held tight to both of them. At least I have them. They're more important than anything else... I guess I should've known she'd come back for him...

I guess he was waiting for her as well.