Slenderman and Satisfactory

(Andy POV)

How could he do this to me. We've been best friends for years, and to think that he'd do this... "Andy?" Sam asked. "Yeah?" I replied. "Why are you helping me?" She asked. I sighed. "Well, Its because... I like you" I replied. "Ever since we met that faithful day, I had feelings for you. I thought you were beautiful, smart and cute." I continued.  "I haven't met anyone who thought of me that way." She replied. "Well" I said looking up to the stars. "There's a first time for everything." I replied. "Andy?" She asked. "Yeah Sam?" I replied

"I Love You" She said

(Wolfie POV)

"I can't believe I did that to Sam" I said in a sad tone. "I didn't mean to hurt her. I just told her I liked someone else." "And who is this someone?" Micah asked. Shoot. "Uhh, Someone?" I replied. "Aww, C'mon you can trust me" She insisted. "I'll tell you who it is someday Micah" I replied. "Aww well, whoever it is I hope she'll like you back." She answered. "Yeah, I hope so too." I replied. "We'd better start walking back home." I said. "Its going to get colder.". "Alright" She replied.

As we walked back home it became colder, but colder than I predicted. I could see Micah shiver. "Here" I said taking my jacket off "It'll keep you warm" I said as I put it on her. "Th-Thanks Wolfie" She replied. But I could still see her shiver. "Grab onto my arm Micah" I said. "Its cold so... Body warmth.". she grabbed hold of my arm. I felt her cold hands against my skin slowly become warmer. "Wolfie?" Micah asked. "How are you so warm?". "Well, I don't know" I replied. "Maybe cuz' I'm too hot?" I continued sarcastically. She hit me in the arm. "O-Ow!" I exclaimed "I was just joking!". "Well" She replied "It wasn't a good joke". I laughed. How could such a beautiful person be turned down? "Hey Micah, wanna come by my house and play video games?" I asked. "You're on, But lets just walk slowly since its too cold to run." She replied.

(Samantha POV)

Oh My Goodness. I can't believe I just said that. I have the tendency to just blurt out my feelings. Andy took something out from his pocket, it was a dolphin necklace. (it reminded me of Haru from Free! because the shade of blue was the same as the colour of Haru's eyes) He gently put it on my neck and went on to say "Samantha, know that I'm not the smartest person nor the most handsome but I'll always be there for you no matter what. I'll be there when you're happy, when you're sad, when you're hungry, when you have the feeling to ship a couple so badly.I'll always be there for you.So will you do me the order of becoming my Girlfriend?" he looked up to me with beaming eyes of hope. I replied "YESSSSSS" and attacked him with a bear hug.

                                                                         (Micah POV)

"You ready to lose Wolfie? cause I'm gonna beat the living daylights out of ya at this game" I say confidently while cracking my knuckles." "Out of all the games, you chose this? c'mon Micah, Do you hate me that much?" Wolfie replied. "Its not that bad, Come on Wolfie isn't your last name Wolfheart? Where the chicken wings did the wolf part go? All i see is a kitten."I challenged him with a smug smile spread across my face. "BUT MICAH IT'S SLENDERMAN" he replied "ITS JUST A FACELESS TALL MAN IN A CLASSY BUSINESS SUIT WITH A LOVELY BLACK TIE, IT DOESNT SOUND THAT BAD DOES IT?" I explained to him in full detain, prolonging the adjectives."Well, Ok then. The objective of the game is simple, Find the 8 manuscripts and live" he said. "Thats seems easy enough" I replied.

(Wolfie POV)

Well, that was a bad idea. "W-Wolfie?" Micah asked. "Can I stay over by your house tonight?". "Heh, Sure" I replied. "Th-Thank You" She answered back. Hmm I wonder what happened to Andy. I looked at Micah seeing her traumatised from the game. I know how to fix this. "Micah, I'm gonna go get something from upstairs ok?" I said. "O-Ok" She replied. So with her permission I went upstairs to get a big blanket.

I went back down and placed the blanket down on the ground.
"W-What are you doing Wolfie?" Micah asked as I picked her up gently from the sofa. "Something" I replied. I gently placed her down on the blanket and rolled her, Which made her look like a cute sushi roll. So I then picked her up and placed her back on the sofa and I gave her a hug. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "S-Sure" She replied.

So I put on her favourite movie, as the movie started I went into the kitchen to get her snacks. As I came back I sat beside her and put my arm over her shoulder. She opened her mouth as to beg for the snacks and I fed it to her.After her feeding frenzy she began to talk again."Wolfie?" She asked. "Yeah?" I answered. "I'm thirsty". "I'm not your personal slave you know."Saying that I still got her some water. I came back to the sofa and sat beside her and I gave her the water. She put the cup down, I put my arm over her shoulder and we continued watching the movie. Sometimes She can be such like a kid and I'll always be there to take care of her.

(Andy POV)

"Thanks for walking me back home Andy" Sam said. "Tonight was amazing". "Yeah" I replied scratching the back of my head."So... We're actually together now?" I asked. She replied me with a kiss and a goodbye. W-Wow, I didn't think love would feel this way. Heh, If Wolfie didn't do that to her, I wouldn't be able to be her boyfriend right now. I sighed. I'd better go apologize to him.

(Micah POV)

"NOOOOOO NEMMOOO WHY DID U HAVE TO TOUCH THE BUTTT! "
"It's the boat not the butt."
"but...."
"This proves that you need to sleep." Lectured the responsible Wolfie.
"BUT WOLFIEEE ITS TOO EARLY" 
I whined while rubbing my eyes.
Wolfie carried me to his bedroom and gently laid me down on his bed. He kissed me goodnight and was about to shut the door when I begged "Wolfie, please don't go. I'm scared that the faceless man in a classy business suit will come and get me." "I won't go and that classy business suit guy won't harm you because I'm here to protect you."