Ice Cream And Korean Drama

(Micah POV)

"HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO YOU?!" Wolfie shouted in anger.
"I'M GONNA BEAT THAT CHEATING BUTT UP!". "Dude! Don't Its not worth it." Andy exclaimed while trying to calm him down.
"BUT HE HURT MICAH! I CAN'T JUST STAND HERE AND WATCH MY BEST FRIEND CRY!"
"Bro she's probably in her room, enjoying life while eating ice cream and watching a Korean drama or something. "

I swear to god, sometimes Andy scares me on how accurate he can be on stuff,like It's God's pity sent down to him.Giving him a moment of brilliance, even if it's just for a second.

"I'm fine you guys. I'm just here ready to enjoy life and chillax with my two best friends Mr Cookies N Cream and Korean Drama.I would deeply appreciate it if you could get on with your lives so please  let me enjoy this episode at peace." I shouted back.

"ANDY SHE'S -"
"SHUSH ITS THE PART WHERE GO JYUN-PYO AND GUM JAN-DI KISS."
I quickly cut off Wolfie's chance to speak but he had to just keep blabbing his mouth and continue.

"Andy,look what that butt did! She's locked inside her room saying weird names, moping around by watching korean soap opera and stating that her two best friends are ice cream and korean drama! We gotta do something!"

I unlocked the foot and slapped some sense into him, I then put my hands onto his cheeks and started into his eyes making sure that he's listening. "Wolfie... I know that you're worried about me and all but you're trying to cheer me up, but you've got to understand that I can take care of myself. I know that you want me to be happy but you've got to realise that i'm fine and this is my way of recovering ok? I know it may be weird but you've got to respect my ways and my choices on how to cope with this. You know me well enough Wolfie to understand that i'll be fine. I promise that i'll be back before camp ok?"

The message seemed to get through his thick skull as he replied with "Fine, I won't do anything to him... Yet. But you do have to also promise to play Town of Salem with me after you finish your 'Korean Drama Session'."

Yes, the Great Almighty (yet stubborn) Wolfie has admitted defeat.

I smiled like i've never smiled before. "You're on." I replied. These two are really something, I guess thats what I love about them.