Pogo Sticks

(Micah POV)

Andy gave me a nudge causing me to drop my math homework and pen.Dammit! I just needed 1 more question to complete my math work.I was about to crouch down and pick up my stuff when two tall figures picked them up for me.I was going to thank them for picking up my stuff when two wide smirks on their faces appeared.

Cheese and Crackers.

                                         You just know mischief is brewing when you see their faces.

"Why thank you for picking up my stuff,will you gentlemen please hand it back to me?" I asked in a forced  tone.

The guy in white lifted my notebook above his head, seemingly mocking my height.He then opened his mouth to say "Reach for it." letting a small British accent slip out.

I gritted my teeth and tried jumping for it,being unsuccessful for the first few tries.He continued keeping it up while chuckling.

"Little missy can't reach it,awwwwwww grow taller won't ya? " He simply told me.The Guy in Black kept a mischievous grin on as well.I guess the guy in White was expecting me to cry cause he started saying "Awwww little missy is about to cry."

Ha.Jokes on him.

I wore a bright smirk on my face, went back a few steps for a run up,swiftly rebounding off the wall which was beside us and being able to reach his height i snatched my math book.I ran up to the guy dressed in black and as quick as a flash I grabbed my pen.

As I landed, I saw both guys stunned,leaving their mouths wide open.I smiled and Introduced myself

"The names Micah,I'm the head of the student leaders and today I'll be your campus tour guide.Now will you guys shut your mouths close cause flies may wonder inside those obnoxious mouths of yours."

They obediently nodded to my order.I laughed and asked for their names.

The guy in white spoke 

"My name is Samuel."

Then the guy dressed in black

"My name is Brandon."

"Samuel and Brandon,please kindly follow me and my fellow guide mate,Andy around the campus." I said while moving on with the tour.

..........."And behind you is the school library which contains more than 10,000 books.Remember each floor has a toilet so if mother nature is calling,you don't have to go that far." As Andy was going on about the facilities in our school,Samuel tapped my shoulder.

"So Pogo Sticks how do you jump that high?"

"Did you just call me Pogo Sticks?"

"Yes,as a matter of fact,I did."

"I specialise in High Jump."

"Wow, I'm surprised.With your height,i didn't kno-"

He stopped talking to notice that he just pressed the wrong button by mentioning my height.

"Oopppsss Pogo Sticks got offended.Don't mind your height,It's the perfect petite size for a cutie like you.<3"

"Don't sweet talk me you knuckle head"

"Wow she's feisty as well."

"I'm way more than that you know."

"Yeah,you're just my type <3"

"Ew. Sorry I threw up just a little,Oh no here it comes again. *Barf noises*"

"hahaha,Pogo Sticks you're so funny."

"You do know I have a name right?"

"I'll stick with Pogo Sticks."

"Bring it on you filthy pug."

"Nice Batman underwear by the way"

"OHHH MISTER YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE"

"Well i can make the line vanish ;) "

"YOU FILTHY PERVERTED MUTT."

"YOU BATMAN FANATIC"

"#NOSHAME"

"DID YOU JUST SAY HASHTAG OUT LOUD?"

We were interrupted by stares from people around campus.

"Let's continue with the tour shall we." I said in a polite manner

                                                                                          (Andy POV)

WOAHHHHHHH MICAH WAS SOO COOOL BACK THERE SHOWING THEM WHO'S BOSS.FOR A MOMENT I WAS WORRIED BOUT HER AND I WAS REALLY CLOSE TO CALLING WOLFIE BUT KNOWING SHE'S MICAH I LET HER DEAL WITH IT AND BOY SHE SHOWED EM.

We went on with the tour and I notice that Micah and Samuel are getting real chummy.If Samantha saw them,I bet you 10 tickets to Justin Bieber's concert that she'll ship them to the max.

Anyways,we went on with the tour and i notice Brandon's name in the clipboard Micah told me to hold.

Name :Brandon S. Robinson.

Studied in Elk Dawn Academy

"That's where I studied...."I mummer underneath my breath.I then studied Brandon,He seems oddly familiar.He took off his glasses unmasking bright brown eyes.It then hit me, "Robin is that you?"

He looked to me and said "Only one person in my whole life calls me that" he paused "And Charles it took you some time to recognise."

I smiled and tackled him with a huge hug.

"ROBIN ITS BEEN A LONG WHILE."

"Well I moved away from the US to study in Britain so yeah,long time no see dear chap."He said as he patted my head.

"I just have to say, your lady friend over day is fierce."

"Yeah,I know that.That's what makes her cool"

-lunch Bell rings-

"Oh sweet mother of tacos" I hear Micah curse out loud.

"We skipped the whole morning period of lessons.WE SKIPPED P.E. TOO"

"It's fine Micah." I went by to comfort her.

"Ahhh just forget about it,let's go grab lunch.OH I JUST REMEMBERED WOLFIE'S WAITING FOR US." she said while making her way to the cafeteria.

                                                                                    (Samuel POV)

Who am I kidding.I think I'm falling for Pogo Sticks.

I was just about to ask her to eat lunch with me when she said this "Wolfie" guy is waiting for us.I turned to Andy and asked "Who is this "Wolfie" guy Pogo Sticks talks about?"

"He's her boy friend." replied Andy

"BOYFRIEND? A TEDIOUS GIRL LIKE HER HAS A BOYFRIEND?"

"I think you misheard-" i was busy panicking to pay attention to what Andy was saying.

"HOW DID SHE SEDUCE HIM?"

"HER CHARM?"

"HER BATMAN UNDERWEAR?!"

"HER PHEROMONES??"

" my gawsh Samuel get a hold of your self!" stammered Brandon.

"Wolfie is her guy best friend." explained Andy with a deep sigh.

"Oh, oopsies." i chuckled nervously.

"But you shouldn't be surprised if she attracts a lot of boys.She is the prettiest girl in our grade, (But not in my eyes, I have Samantha <3)and let's say she has a lot of talents."

"oh."

"Shall we eat lunch together? That way we can get to know your schedules." asked Andy.

"Sure, Why Not? I'm dying to meet this "Wolfie" guy as well." yet once again a sly smirk was plastered on my face.