How To (Politely) Reject Someone 101

(Micah POV)

Holy snickerdoodle bars, It's him....

(Wolfie POV)

"Did you just say snickerdoodle bars?" "Yes,yes I did. " "Who's him?" I asked. "MICAH!!! OVER HERE!" The voice shouted. I turned around to see a short figure. "Oh... Heey Keith." Micah said in a irratated tone. Keith? Who is this guy?. "Wanna go to Mcdonalds? My treat!" Keith exclaimed enthusiastically. Wow,i love how it's kinda obvious that this guy likes Micah. "Actually Keith....." Micah replied as she grabbed my arm close to her. What is this girl doing? "I'm going there with Wolfie ." She said. Whaaat? I thought we were just gonna walk back home together. "Hey there, I'm Jacob" I introduced myself politely to Keith. "Oh, Can I go with you guys then?" he insisted while trying to break Micah's grip from my arm. "Actually, Me and Wolfie were going to have a date." She replied. "Wait wha-" Micah elbowed me. "Y-Yeaah" I said  stammering,trying not to show any signs of pain nor confusion. "You see, Wolfie here is my boyfriend." Micah said while linking onto my arm with a tighter and firmer grip. "Oh, Its ok" Keith replied. "I'll still treat you!" Not looking a bit ever so slightly discouraged. "O-Ok then, We'll meet you there!" Micah replied. "See ya!" Keith exclaimed as he walked towards Mcdonalds. As soon as he left Micah gave out a  huge sigh of relief and let go of my arm. "What was that all about? Me? Your Boyfriend?" I asked."Wolfie, I'm sorry but will you please play along? I'm in a sticky situation and i need your help.This guy Keith is what I've had to deal with for the past few days." I sorta felt a bitter sense of pity for her."Fine I'll only play along this once but you owe me."I said "YAYYYY THANKS WOLFIE YOU'RE THE BESTTTT" she jumped up and down for joy, it was cute i had to admit.

(Micah POV)

We walked into mcdonalds while hand in hand sorta like a couple would do and soon spotted Keith by the corner.We walked his way and sat across him."I'll go queue up and buy our food,Gummy bear what do you want?" i can't believe i just called him gummy bear.

(Wolfie POV)

Did she just call me gummy bear?

(Micah POV)

without skipping a beat, Wolfie said "I'll just take meal number seven,thanks a bunch sweet pea!" .......did he just. Keith interrupted by giving me the money and saying "I'll take the happy meal please." with a crooked and awkward smile. I took the cash and darted to the line.

(Wolfie POV)

I can't believe I just called her 'Sweet Pea'. "Uhh So Keith how was ca-" "Don't just Hey Keith me" He said interrupting my sentence in a serious tone. "I don't think you two are actually dating, I know this. I've been stalking her ok? And my calculations and tactics always work, they always do. And I know. Oh I KNOW, THAT THIS, THIS IS JUST A SETUP." He exclaimed while banging the table with his fist. "Uhh, Ok?" I replied in a nervous tone.

(Micah POV)

I came back to the table which was filled with a very awkward tension.Trying to ease up the tension i held the tray and said "here you go guys,One happy meal for this happy guy and meal number seven for my one and only." "Thank you Micah." said Keith with those goo goo gaga eyes from normal teenage chick flicks.On the other hand Wolfie just sat there with a look on his face.He looks up to me and said.

(Wolfie POV)

"Heh, Thanks Babe" I replied. I mentally face palmed myself. As Micah sat down beside me I pulled her closer. "Keith doesn't believe that we're dating" I whispered. "We've got to step our game up then" Micah whispered back. As I let go of her Keith still had his eyes fixed upon her face. The whole meal was full of awkward tension. Every bite that she took she scooted closer to me. As I finished my burger I put my arm over her shoulder. I can't believe i'm doing this.

(Micah POV)

Wow Wolfie really did step up his game. I couldn't bear to lose to him so I leaned onto his shoulder. I looked up to his surprised face and gave a reassuring smile to tell him it's all right.

(Wolfie POV)

Woah, She just stepped her game up. I'm not losing as well. So I kissed her on her forehead. She blushed. "So Keith" I said with a smug grin. "Lets go for a walk shall we?" I asked. He merely gave a scoff. "C'mon Micah! Lets go!" Keith exclaimed standing from his seat. Heh, This guy's got guts. So we slowly walked to the roof.

(Micah POV)

"Ugh.Stairs.We meet again my mortal enemy." I exclaimed
"The wound that you got from tripping on that rock hasn't healed yet,I'll carry you." Wolfie gently picked me up bridal style "Wolfie I can manage mysel-" he ignored me and continued walking up the stairs with Keith following behind us with a pissed off look in his face. I whispered to Wolfie "it's working."

(Wolfie POV)

"I just need to do one more move" I whispered. "What is it?" Micah whispered back. I smiled. "Its a surprise" I replied. As soon as we got to the top of the stairs I put her down gently and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Well whatever it is, I'm not losing" She whispered with a grin. As Keith arrived to the top of the stairs he was covered up with sweat. "Huh, Couldn't catch up, Huh Keith?" I asked. "No way, I've got the energy of a dragon" he replied. Heh, One more move and he's gone. "Wolfie look!" Micah exclaimed. I turned around to see a beautiful view. As Micah ran towards the railing, I ran, right behind her. As I reached the railing I put my hands on her waist. "Turn around" I whispered. "I've got the closing deal". As Micah turned around I came in for a kiss.

(Micah POV)

He kissed me.
Just like that.
He kissed me.
THAT SNEAKY CHEEKY MONKEYBUTT.
I'm afraid that I have to admit defeat this time.

In the end let's just say Keith gave up,both Wolfie and I returned home with very red faces and now I owe Wolfie something.I wonder what it'll be?