A Wild Micah Chase

(Wolfie POV)

"Andy and Samantha you guys check the candy shop, Me and Samuel will check the pet store" I said in a serious tone.

"The Candy Store is reasonable, but why the pet store?" Samuel asked.

"Cuz' That girl loves puppies" Andy replied quickly while grabbing Samantha.

"All right guys! We meet back here if we find nothing. We call each other if we find her" I said .

(Micah POV)

Oh my tootsie bars....

the whole world's spinning too fast....

OH LOOK ITS A PAYPHONE I'VE NEVER BEEN IN ONE!!
I dash into it and insert some coins, quickly punching in Wolfie's number (as it's the only number I somehow remember lol)

"Hello?" He picked up.

"It's me,I was wondering if *hiccup*after all these years
you'd like to meet"
I sang with my out of tune voice.

"Micah,where are you right now?"

"IM AT A PAYPHONE TRYIN TO *hiccup* CALL HOME ,ALL OF MY CHANGE I SPENT ON *hiccup*YOU"
"Literally where are you?"

"*hiccup* Payphone by *hiccup* the library"

"Ok just stay there we'll come and get yo-"

"Remember what we did inside the library that led us to getting kicked out? *hiccup*"

"Micah don't you dare do -"

"BYEE WOLF*hiccup*IE!!"

                                                                                         (Wolfie POV)

"She's at the library" I say while alerting Samuel. "Call the others... Tell them we've got it covered." I instructed. "A-Alright" Samuel said in a surprised tone. "Lets go." I said while running towards the library.

"Wait.. How does she remember your number and not mine?" Samuel asked as we ran. "Uhh, No time for questions we gotta run!" I exclaimed running faster. I didn't answer his question... Because I don't know the reason either.

(Samuel POV)

As soon as we arrived to the library, We were sweating like dogs. "W-Wait" I said looking down, trying to catch my breath. Jacob I need to bre-" "WOLFIEEE! *hiccup*SAMUEL!!!" A voice interrupted my sentence. I looked up to see Micah falling on the ground.

(Micah POV)

"Ouch......I got kicked *hiccup* outta the library then I slipped while trying to dry my pits."

(Wolfie POV)

"Did you make paper airplanes again and ran around the library screaming 'paper fly'?" I asked waiting for her reply.

"What does paper fly mean?" Samuel whispered to my ear.

"Uhhhh....An Andy thing"