Halloween Heartbreak in the Haunted House

(Wolfie POV)

I can't believe I kissed her... "Uhh Wolfie?" A voice asked. I looked up to see Micah. "Th-Thanks for yesterday...". "Heh, No problem. Its not like I get to do a fake date with my best friend." I replied with a smile. "So, You don't feel awkward about it at all?" Micah asked as she sat beside me. We were at the park and I was sitting on a bench contemplating on what happened yesterday. "Yeah, Of course I don't feel awkward about it. Besides I like the nickname gummy bear" I replied with a smug grin. She hit me on the shoulder. "O-Ow, I was just kidding!" I exclaimed. She giggled. It was kinda cute. "Oh yeah, Micah." I said. "Yeah?" She replied. "There's gonna be a halloween party nearby and I've been thinking that you and me should go together. As friends I mean." I said scratching the back of my head.
"I'd love to" She replied with a smile.
Man,I'm really falling for her.

(Micah POV)

YAYYYYAYAYYAYAY A HALLOWEEN PARTY,IVE NEVER BEEN TO ONE SINCE I WAS ALWAYS BUSY ON THE DAY BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO SO I CAN COMEEE.
I must admit,yesterday was crazy!
But at the same time I had fun,the  Keith incident was way better than the whole camp experience itself.
Wolfie called Andy to invite him to the Halloween party, at first he wanted to stay home watching the whole spongebob series but once he heard the word "Samantha" he was here in just a blink."Damn Andy,you're fast!Now go to the station cause that's where Samantha is waiting for you."Both Wolfie and I nudged him back on track and soon we were behind him and Samantha.

(Andy POV)

I can't believe I'm going to a party with Sam! This is way better than spongebob.

(Wolfie POV)

Woah, Micah looks... Beautiful today. I know that halloween is supposed to be a scary day but, Wow she didn't even bother with the scary part. "Wolfie?" Micah asked. "Yeah?" I replied. "Where's your costume?" She asked. "O-Oh... Uhh Its a surprise" I replied. This year i'm redoing my eyeless jack costume, since last year my mask broke. "Well, Samantha didn't bother being scary didn't she?" Micah said pointing towards Samantha's costume. She was dressed up as a bunny. She wore the bunny ears but the rest were just casual clothing. "Yeah, But Andy on the other hand" I replied implying to Andy's costume. He had a full on
Deadpool costume. It was awesome.

(Samantha POV)

We're going to the biggest Halloween party being held in this community.
What's best is that I'm going to the party with the guy I fell in love at first sight. (More like glimpse)  I don't even know his name but I've been crushing on him ever since I transferred.He's always seen with Andy and Micah but I've never talked to him once.I sure hope I have a chance today.

(Wolfie POV)

"Hey Samantha" Micah said. "I think that I haven't properly introduced you to Wolfie here". "Sup, I'm Jacob but you can call me Wolfie if you want" I said introducing myself to Samantha. She blushed. "H-Hi i'm Samantha" she replied in a flustered manner. "C'mon Wolfie! We're almost there! Race you to it?" Andy asked. "You're on" I replied. Then I ran off ahead with Andy leaving the two ladies behind.

                          (Micah POV)

Samantha looked dazed after that small talk with Wolfie. "Earth to Sam,Earth to Sam." I repeated with a robot tone. She finally came back to her senses.She then asked me something about Wolfie.Well maybe not something but a whole lotta things.
What are Wolfie's Hobbies?
What's his favourite type of food?
Does he work out?
What's his favourite colour?
Is he Allergic to anything?
Does he like animals?
What's his ideal dream girl?
Is he dating someone?
DOES HE LIKE SOMEONE??
I imagine her saying all of this in one breath with an annoying chipmunk voice.
"Take a chill pill Sam. All I know is that Wolfie's a nice guy and the bestest friend you could ever ask for, his favourite food is whatever I cook and yes he does workout." I know I didn't answer most of her questions that she asked but I think I gave enough information. I also noticed something about Samantha, whenever she talks  about Wolfie her eyes seem to be filled with life as if a fire was lit within her soul. Well, I'm no love expert but I think it's safe to assume that she likes Wolfie.
Coincidentally as that thought came across my head she blurted out "I like Wolfie.".  Uh oh.

(Wolfie POV)

"Yo Micah! Sam! This is so cool!" I shouted.They ran over and saw what I was talking about. It was the spine tingling haunted house. Since all of us were up to the task we decided to venture inside."I'll go in with Micah and Sam goes wit-" "HOW BOUT WE PLAY ROCK PAPER SCISSORS TO SEE WHO ARE PARTNERS ARE?" Shouted Andy.
THAT IDIOT,CANT HE SEE THAT IM TRYING MY BEST TO SET HIM UP WITH SAMANTHA BUT WHY IS HE MESSING IT UP.
"Sure, why not?"Agreed Samantha.
ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!
Both Samantha and I chose paper while Micah and Andy chose rock.
Welp, There goes his chance.

So we went into the haunted house in our pairs. As me and Sam walked through the haunted house I thought of having a conversation with her. "So, Sam how long have you been studying here?" I asked. "O-Oh I've been studying here for almost a month." She replied. "Hmm ok" I replied. After a few minutes of awkward silence and walking through the haunted house Samantha tapped my shoulder. "Yeah Sam?" I replied. "Jacob, Can I hold your hand? I'm scared." She asked. Wait what? "Yeah, sure what ever makes you comfortable" I replied. Damn, I wish she was Micah instead. we held hands throughout the haunted house.

After a few screams and scares we were able to find the exit. "There's the exit!" I exclaimed. As I rushed to the exit, Sam grabbed me arm. "Jacob... I need to tell you something." She said grabbing my arm tighter. Oh no, I've watched too many korean dramas with Micah to know where this is going. "What is it Sam?" I replied. "I-" Oh no here it comes "I like you" Sam exclaimed. I slowly walked towards her and gave her a hug. "Sam." I replied. "I'm sorry but... I like Micah".

(Micah POV)

"WE MADE IT ANDY,HALLELUJAH!"
it was basically a running competition,both of us didn't waste no time in the haunted house.We breezed through all the obstacles and here we are to see a crying Samantha with a frantic Wolfie trying to comfort her.
Wolfie ran to us and told me to comfort Samantha. He then dragged Andy to a corner.

(Andy POV)

Samantha was crying. My sunshine was covered up with stormy clouds.
I couldn't see that breathtaking smile she had anymore. I knew something really bad happened. Wolfie dragged me to a nearby corner while Micah was comforting Samantha. "Can you explain what happened? What did you do Wolfie? What did you do to my sunshine?" I asked in a serious tone. "Andy... Dude I don't think you'd want to know." he said looking down at the ground while scratching the back of his head.
"TELL ME OR ELSE I'LL BEAT YOU UP"
"She told me she liked me, but I told her I liked Micah." Wolfie replied.
So Sam has always liked Wolfie?
I was crushed to hear that.
I was really angry that he was the one Sam liked.
I was so angry that I punched him.
He had a black eye which made him look like a panda.
"ANDY WHAT THE JELLYBEANS DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" I heard Micah scream from behind. She dashed towards Wolfie tending to his wound. I on the other hand went towards Sam and took her out of this place. I carried her on my back running away from all this.

To be continued