Who's that?

(Jacob/Wolfie POV)

After an amazingly uncomfortable sleep, I met Micah by the bus stop. "Ugh, My arm... You know you didn't have to hit me in the shoulder right?" I asked "Thats such a nice way to say good morning Wolfie!" Micah replied sarcastically "Yeah, Yeah I get it, I get it" I replied.

(Andy POV)

Today felt normal, like nothing special was going to happen... Until she came.

"Yo, Wolfie!" I shouted. "Lets go play some ball!" "Oh hey dude! Sorry can't gotta go to the library and help Micah out with her homework." Wolfie replied. "Duuude, the more this keeps up, you'll start falling for her!" I exclaimed with a smirk. "N-No way dude! Even if I did like her she's going out with Michael. She's not even my type!" Wolfie replied in an embarrassed tone. "Yeah, yeah... Anyways see you later!" I shouted as I left the room.

As soon as I left the room... I ran... I ran as fast as I could. I don't know why I started running but I did Until... BOOOSH! "O-Ow... What was tha-" my sentence ended faster as a cheetah could eat a gazelle. What I bumped into wasn't a locker door this time... It was a person... A girl. "O-Ow... What was that for?" The girl asked, "U-Uhhhh". I was speechless... She was beautiful. "O-Oh uhh sorry about that. I wasn't looking at where I was going." I said while scratching the back of my head. "Oh-Uh yeah its ok. I wasn't looking at where i was going either." she replied. "I'm Andy by the way." I said while helping her get up. "Oh... I'm Samantha, but you could call me Sam." she answered . "Sam... That's a pretty name" I replied. "O-Oh uhh thanks!" She replied, blushing.

"So what class do you have next?" i asked. "I-Uhh I have art next" she answered. "Hmm, Art. You know where it is?" I asked. "N-no... I don't. I'm actually just a transfer student and i've only been here for three days." she replied. "Well, I have PE next... But I can bring you where the room is." I replied. "Thanks Andy!" She replied hugging me.

My heart skipped a beat.

(Jacob/Wolfie POV)

"So yeah, Bonassium is not a chemical that exists in our bones. But Potassium does exist and it is a chemical that is usually found in bananas." I said. "Bananas... Huh." Micah replied in a curious tone. "WOLFIE, MICAH!!" a voice shouted. I turned around to see a running, sweaty Andy. "Shhhhhhhh" The librarian emphasized. "Oops... Sorry!" Andy whispered loudly. "Wolfie, Micah~" Andy shouted quietly. "Meet me outside in 5 minutes." He whispered. "Why?" Micah asked. "Just. Go." Andy replied in a serious tone

"Uhh, So why did you ask us to meet you here?" I asked. "Cuz" he replied. "I met this new girl and she's kind of cute. Her laugh is just amazing. Her smile could light a light bulb. And she makes me not run into locker doors!" He exclaimed in an excited tone. "So?" I asked. Micah elbowed my stomach and pulled me near her. "Don't you see!" she whispered to me. "See what? A very red Andy?" I asked. She hit me again. "No you idiot! He's in love!" Micah exclaimed. "Ohhh" I replied. My Ol' Buddy Andy is in love. "So... Who is this girl?" I asked. "Her name's Sam and she's from Indonesia." Andy replied with a humongous smile plastered on his face.