Apples and Emotions

(Micah POV)

Ughhhhhhhhh.
I woke up to see that I was back in my tent.I slept while in a weird position causing my neck to ache. I then remember what happened yesterday causing both my brain and heart to hurt as well. Triple threat.
I was sorta glad camp was done cause camp sucked. I started to pack up my stuff when I heard a loud thud coming from outside of my tent.
I guess you know who it was.
"Andy,would it kill you to be more careful?" Wolfie softly scolded.
I opened up my tent to greet them good morning.

(Jacob/Wolfie POV)

Andy and I woke up early for a morning walk but everywhere we go he manages to trip, fall or bash into anything in his way. Just earlier, he tripped on the peg of a tent. "Andy,would it kill you to be more careful?" I softly scolded as I held out my arm to pull him back up.
Just then, someone came out of the tent.
It was Micah.
She looked so different because she normally had her hair tied up in a ponytail or bun. Whenever she tied her hair into a bun, I'd call her shou pao for no apparent reason. Now, she had her brown wavy hair down and a few strands dangling in front of her clear amethyst eyes. She had bed head hair yet she looked so beautiful.
Just the sight of her face causes my heart to thump even faster than before.

"Good morning guys" she greeted while yawning. "Good morning Micah,by any chance have you seen Samantha?" Asked Andy in an anxious tone. "She's still asleep, lower your volume down please." relied Micah while gesturing the shush move by putting her finger on her lips."She couldn't dance last night because she's been feeling tired and a bit feverish."Micah Whispered to Andy. Andy seemed disappointed. "Don't worry man" I whispered. "You'll see her later, I promise." I said while patting his head. "Yeah" Micah whispered in agreement. "Well, I go back to the tent to pack up" Andy whispered while scratching the back of his head. "Ok then, Be careful!" I quietly shouted to Andy. As Andy left I was left alone with Micah. "Uhh, Do you... Wanna go for a walk?" I asked Micah in a flustered tone. "Yeah sure, I'll just have to fix a few things. I'll meet you later, by your tent." Micah replied with a smile. "Ok then, See ya." I replied waving goodbye.

As I arrived to my tent, I saw Andy. And he wasn't packing like he said he was. He was inside his sleeping bag... Not moving. "Andy? You ok man?" I asked tapping his sleeping bag. He didn't reply. I rolled him back seeing him sleeping. My Gosh. This man is trying to give me a heart attack.

"Hey Wolfie" a voice whispered outside the tent. I looked outside the tent to see who it was. It was Micah. "Shhh" I replied. "Andy's sleeping, probably having dreams about Sam" I said sarcastically. She giggled. And my heart skipped a beat. It was cute. "C'mon lets go." I said. She then replied with a nod.

(Micah POV)

As we were walking along the beach the sun was slowly rising. "Wolfie, can I ask you something?" I asked. "Yeah?" He replied. "What were you gonna tell me?" I asked. His face turned red. "W-Wait what?" He asked, flustered. "W-Well, L-Last night you carried me along the beach. And..."

-Flashback-

The moon was bright as ever.I was on Wolfie's back and I was about to fall asleep. "Micah?" Wolfie asked. "Hmm?" I replied half asleep. "Can I tell you something important?" He asked. "Mhmm" I replied almost asleep. He sighed and looked up to the stars. Then... I blacked out

-End of Flashback-

"And yeah I didn't hear what you were going to say" I said. "Well, He replied. "I was going to say that Kai is a butt for not seeing how beautiful you really are." He  continued smiling. "Thanks Wolfie, for everything. Thank you for being there with me last night." I replied. "Well, We better go back. Its almost time to leave and I've barely started packing" He said sarcastically. "Heh, Yeah" I replied with a smile.

(Jacob/Wolfie POV)

Phew, That was an amazing save. I thought she heard me last night. "Yo Wolfie the bus is here!" Andy shouted.  "Yeah, I'm comin!" I shouted while running towards him.

(Micah POV)

SAYONARA CAMP,I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER MISS THIS PLACE AND I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT I'M LEAVING.I quickly hopped on the bus with Wolfie and Andy by my side with no regret.Camp was finished but why couldn't they give us some goodbye snacks or refreshments? i barely ate any breakfast.We were planning to seat by the three seaters but Samantha was in one of the two seaters across from us. We nudged Andy to the open seat by her side and sat a row behind them incase anything goes wrong but they managed to have quite the conversation once seated. GRUMBLE-GRUMBLE there goes my tummy. Wolfie chuckled out loud and asked "Are you that hungry?" "i didn't have any breakfast." i said sheepishly while fidgeting around with my fingers. Wolfie then reached into his red back pack and out came an apple.I was about this close to getting the apple but Wolfie just had to rub it in my face. "I'll give it to you if you kiss me." he said with a smug grin spread across his face. Normally I'd slap him but i didn't have the energy and i was practically starving to death at that moment, so i gently kissed him on his cheek.He looked so shocked and gullible so i was able to reclaim my apple.I gratefully ate it while laughing at the expression of Wolfie's face.

(Wolfie/Jacob POV)

Sh-She kissed me... W-What just happened? For the rest of the bus ride these few words were plastered in my thoughts. "Wolfie, We're here." Micah said while tapping my shoulder. "W-Wait what?" I asked. "Wow, You're still thinking about that kiss huh?" Micah asked while we got up our seat. "Well of cour-" "HEY MICAH!!" A voice shouted as they interrupted my sentence. We both turn around to see a very short figure. "Oh no" Micah said as we got off the bus. "Its him".

To Be Continued