Blue Berry Muffins

(Wolfie POV)

I waited for Micah and Andy by the table where we normally sit in during lunch.A chill ran up to my spine,It was as if someone I didn't know was talking about me.

In the midst of the rabble of people,I recognised a figure sprinting towards me,It could only be one person.Micah greeted me with a hug and a light sigh.I guess she's been through a lot today.Behind her I notice Andy and two unfamiliar figures.

Andy introduced me to them "This guy is called Samuel." he said as he pointed to the guy dressed in full white,he was studying Micah as she ate her granola bar.Being over protective,I hid her behind my back.He then faced me with a smirk on his face "Nice to meet you" He reached out for a handshake."Likewise, the name's Jacob.But just call me Wolfie."I shook his hand firmly.Subtly interrupting us,Andy then introduced the guy clothed in full black "This is Brandon,me and him we go way back.Unlike Samuel he seemed more nicer,I guess i can trust this guy."Nice meeting you."He greeted me with a genuine smile.So these two are the heirs Micah was talking about.

We all took a seat and started talking.While Andy was sharing stories about his memories with Brandon,I couldn't but notice Samuel stare at Micah.Well,all of us were staring at her.

"Pogo Sticks,do you not have any manners?"asked Samuel while staring at her with interest.

"I'm sorry.Unlike you Mr Perverted Prince I didn't have time to eat breakfast."She exclaimed as she attempted to shove three whole pieces of sushi into that expanding mouth of hers.

"You bare a striking resemblance as a pig,you know."I said lightly while removing the rice all over her face.The whole table was laughing except for Samuel who had a pissed off expression.He shrugged and spoke

"But a cute pig."

Micah just rolled her eyes and continued eating.I snickered at his failed attempt of wooing her with compliments.He gave me a glare and went back to his Apple Pie.

After completely devouring the whole sushi meal,Micah's head suddenly shot up,scaring me nearly half to death.She observed another student who's tray carried a blueberry muffin.

I guess she's gonna get one as well.She ran to the cafeteria line and took a whole tray full of Blue Berry Muffins.

This girl never ceases to surprise me.

(Micah POV)

"BLUE BERRY MUFFINS!!!!!" I screamed as I took a tray full of Muffins.

I slowly made my way to our table,balancing the tray with both hands.Being careful not to drop any of these precious delights.I was nearly there when Elisa (The girl who has always held a grudge on me since the start of the school year) Had to make me trip in front of everyone .I had blue berry stains on my lavender dress.It was the dress grandma made for me.

I glared at her as both Andy and Samuel ran to me,helping me get up.Brandon grabbed his handkerchief and handed it to me, hinting for me to use it to remove my stains.Nasty laughter surrounded us but soon died out as Wolfie gave the crowd his deadly glare.The guys guided me out of the scene but I turned back to Elisa and confronted her.

"Miss Elisa Ramos,I as the head of Student Leaders saw what you did awhile ago and i was hoping that it was by accident."

"Oh yes Micah,It was by 'accident'." she sounded so sarcastic.

"I hope you will not try anything childish again as I will not tolerate any of this behaviour."

"I promise i won't do anything else." she said as she formed a smirk.

"If I catch you doing something like this again,I'll make sure to inform the Headmaster about it,which may lead to suspension....or even worse."I lightly explained to her.

"You wouldn't want to be expelled now,would you?"I asked her, noticing that her smirk was slowly disappearing.

"And being expelled would do you some damage to your reputation and social status.....We wouldn't want that to happen right?" She was about to answer but i cut her off by saying

"So i advise you to avoid brewing any mischief." while looking her dead in the eyes.

She nodded and retreated to the bathroom to avoid further embarrassment.I sighed deeply and turned to they guys.

"let's go."

(Brandon POV)

Woaah, This girl is savage. She really is one of a kind... "Charles" I whispered. "Does, Micah here have a boyfriend?". "Pshh, Micah? No way man. She's a tough nut to crack" He replied. "But it seems like she's not into anyone.". "Really? I thought she liked Jacob." I said while looking at Jacob's appearance. "Not really Robin." He replied. "They're just extremely close, they do alot of things together come to think of it." "Hmm, Well if Jacob here likes Micah. He seems to have a competition with Samuel." I said not even implying my name into the conversation. "Pshh, No way man." He replied. "It seems like Wolfie has a bigger chance of dating her than Samuel" He continued. Well,The competition is gonna be harsher and much more competitive. A new competitor has joined the game.And I have no choice but to win this competition.