Banana Pancakes & Bacon Sweaters

(Wolfie POV)

~Ding Dong~

"Huh, What?" I exclaimed as I woke up. "Why did you wake me up?" A voice asked. I looked to who it was and it turned out to be Micah. "Uh, Sorry didn't mean to" I replied lifting my arm up from her shoulder. "I'll go check who's by the door" I said while getting off the bed. Wait... I fell asleep beside Micah on my bed... I felt my face become warm. As I arrived to the door I calmed myself down. I opened the door and I was surprised. "Hey Wolfie, Wanna play some ball?" The figure asked. I smiled. "Of Course Andy" I replied.

(Micah POV)

"YOU GUYS ARE FRIENDS NOW,THAT FAST? THATS WHY GUY FRIENDSHIPS ARE WAY STRONGER AND BETTER THAN GIRL FRIENDSHIPS.BTW WOLFIE YOU STILL LOOK LIKE A PANDA.BYE HAVE FUN I'M JUST GONNA BE HERE WATCHING THE CONTINUATION OF FINDING NEMO CIAO." I nudged Wolfie outta the door and slammed the door shut,leaving Wolfie outside with spiderman pyjamas on.

(Wolfie POV)

"Wolfie, I'm sorry for punching you man" Andy apologised "I was just so angry that you hurt her and-" "Its ok dude" I interrupted. "Heh. Thanks bro." He replied.

(Micah POV)

"That movie was such a Masterpiece."I said to myself while turning off the TV.

While I was about to go cook the guy's lunch (more like brunch) I passed a mirror in the hallway. I took a little bit of time (okay,I confess a whole lotta time) to check myself out. Wolfie's sweater (with a picture of bacon on it)looked really huge and baggy when worn by me.It smelled really nice too(sadly not bacon),I could actually smell this for more than ever.(basically forever and yes I know I'm weird)The sleeves were long and it made me feel like one of those celestial ladies that have really long robes and non visible hands from Chinese Legends.

My brown wavy hair was tied up into a messy bun as some strands escaped the restraint. My Amethyst eyes glimmered with the excitement of a new day.I stopped admiring myself and got to work.

(K look I'm a very self conscious person so let me have a chance to actually appreciate my body)
I blasted work by Rihanna through my mint green Bose blue tooth speaker that Wolfie gave me for my birthday gift and started to cook brunch.

My dad's a chef so being his daughter I had the newfound curiosity of watching him work in the kitchen.He Basically was dancing with blades it was really cool.Whenever he was out of the kitchen he'd have a serious face which made him have creases around his forehead.But once inside the kitchen, he wouldn't stop smiling.

"I FINISH!" I shouted as I raised both my arms.

(Andy POV)

"Whats that smell?" I asked. "Oh, Its probably Micah" he replied. "Micah smells like Eggs and Bacon?" I asked  "NO, she probably just cooked something for us" Wolfie exclaimed. "Oh, Yeah..." I replied. "So... Did you sleep on the same bed?" I asked. Wolfie's face turned red. "Pshh, No way dude!WHY WOULD YOU SUDDENLY ASK THAT?! I slept on the sofa" He replied in a flustered tone. "Anyways, Lets go inside and eat!" He continued.

(Micah POV)

"TADDDAAA!" I said while putting each platter of food down " Banana pancakes with maple syrup" "Burnt to the Crisp Bacon" "And sunny side up egg." Both Andy and Wolfie gave a round of applause as I curtsied.
"LETS DIG IN"

(Wolfie POV)

Wait... Is she wearing my sweater? Hmm, She looks really cute in it... I'll let it slide for now.

                         (Andy POV)

I like Micah's sweater very much.

I should buy one like that for Samantha, Maybe with a donut on it.

"So Andy, What happened last night?" Wolfie asked. "Well, I asked Sam to be my girlfriend" I replied. "Awwww" Micah exclaimed. "And she said yes." "AYYEEEEEE" Micah interrupted. "And yeah." I continued. "By the way, I heard that you two are dating" I said with a smug grin. "Is it true?". "Did Keith tell you that?" Wolfie asked. "Yeah" I replied.

(Micah POV)

"We just started two days ago." Said Wolfie in a very casual tone.
"Wait whaa-" before I could say anything,Wolfie came in and gave me a tiny peck on the nose. That made me flustered and blushed harshly.
"DONT DO UNNECESSARY STUFF WITHOUT MY PERMISSION." I scolded while giving him a punch.

(Wolfie POV)

Heh, Its really cute when she gets angry. "Ok ok, But if you didn't like that, You can return it" I replied with a smug grin. She blushed even more. I laughed. I then put my arm over her shoulder.

                                                                                           (Micah POV)

I pushed Wolfie's arm away from me and went on explaining

"ANDY DON'T LISTEN TO THIS LYING  BUTT WHO IS ON THE VERGE OF DESCENDING INTO HELL." I looked into his eccentric light blue eyes showing him that i was dead serious.

"WE JUST HAPPEN TO BE DIFFERENT GENDERS THAT ARE BEST FRIENDS AND HAVE NO ROMANTIC FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER,RIGHT WOLFIE?"I turned to Wolfie expecting an answer.

                                                                                       (Wolfie POV)

"WE JUST HAPPEN TO BE DIFFERENT GENDERS THAT ARE BEST FRIENDS AND HAVE NO ROMANTIC FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER,RIGHT WOLFIE?" she turned to me,expecting me to answer

I ignored her question by shoving a face load of bacon into my mouth.

"AWWWW, that's too bad.I ship it."

"LISTEN HERE MISTER THE ONLY THING THAT YOU'LL BE SHIPPING IS TITANIC AND THE ICE BERG."

Andy obviously ignored it and went on by saying

"EVEN SAMANTHA SHIPS IT,SHE CALLS YOU WOLFCAH."

After that sentence a flustered Micah, a laughing his butt of Andy and a lost in thought Wolfie appeared.

The question that remained on my head was not how many strips of bacon i can fit into my mouth(I'll do that later) but when am i gonna confess to Micah.

I guess I'll enjoy my Bacon for now.