Oh...He's kind of bad

I sighed looking at the school it looked four times bigger than my last school great.

"Danielle I can't sit here forever and wait for you to get out I have to go to work," dad said looking at his watch "Like now," he added.

"Fine," I grumbled getting out of the car.

"Have a good day," he said.

"I'll try," I said, grabbing my backpack and shutting the door.

I heard a honk and I turned around to see my dad rolling down the window "Don't slam the door," He said driving off.

I took a deep breath as I felt my heart start pounding faster and my palms get damp.

"Are you stupid! or are you just going to stand there," someone said.

I turned around to see a red head girl looking at me, she was pretty she stood tall and confident with freckles scattered all across her face.

"Excuse me?" I questioned her in kind of rude manner, because she called me stupid.

She gave me a questioning look "Are you new?" she asked me.

"Yes, is it that obvious?" I asked, worried.

She laughed "Very," she stated.

"Really?" I asked her, looking down to see if there was anything wrong with what I was wearing, I thought I choose something common to wear, jeans and a simple t-shirt and of course a beanie on top of me head.

"Yes, everyone knows that, this, is Logan Foster's parking spot and you're standing in the middle of it," she said.

"Oh," I said confused, following her to the grass.

"I'm Millie," she said stretching her hand out to shake.

"Danielle," I responded shaking her hand.

We walked towards the building "I'm guessing that you still have to get your schedule," she said.

I nodded, following her through the crowded hallways my school was never this big. "Here this is where you should pick up you schedule I'll wait for you," Millie said pointing at the door.

I opened the door to see a few students already sitting down I looked at the lady at the desk and went over there. "Can I help you?" she asked me.

"Um yes. I'm new here and I'm picking up my schedule, my name is Danielle Simmons," I said informing her.

"Ok hold on for a second while I print it," she said as she started the printer.

Once it was printed she handed it to me with a "Have a good first day,".

I walked out of the door fixing the beanie on my head and like Millie said she was standing there waiting for me. "Let me see your schedule," she said, before I could say anything she snatched it out of my hand and started reading it off.

"Anything interesting on there?" I asked her, with slight sarcasm.

"Well I think we have three classes together so we can walk to first period," Millie replied handing me back my schedule.

I followed her to world history. When I entered I showed the teacher my schedule to confirm that I was supposed to be in this class. Then I made my way to the seat next to Millie

School was school and it was still boring regardless until lunch time. "Okay I have to retake a test so I won't be at lunch," Millie said shutting her locker door.