Oh...That's Unfortunate

"Quit it," Logan said.

I sighed "Sorry I just can't help it," I said resting my head on his shoulder.

I took a sip of my drink "When's the next time that you're fighting?" I asked.

Logan tensed up "Friday and no you can't come," he said.

I looked at him taking my head off of his shoulder "Why not?" I whined.

"I don't like the idea of you watching me fight. I know you have before but if you go and I know you are there all I'm going to do is worry about you," he said.

"You don't have to worry about me Logan," I said pinching the grass at the park we were at.

"Yes I do. If you go there, guys are going to be all over you and their going to give you money to have a great time with you because they'll think that you are a stripper," he said.

"I'll stay in the back, where no one is at," I said.

Logan shook his head "Then someone is going to snatch you up and have their way with you in the alley and no one is going to hear because people are drunk and loud with music blasting," he said.

"Then I'll stay up front," I said.

"And have some drunk guy push you around and have you get bruises and harm you, think again darling you're not going," he said.

"I just realized something," I said.

"Oh yeah and what's that?" Logan asked.

"You are my boyfriend, but it's not like we are married I shouldn't have to ask you to go I can go by myself weather you like it or not. I'm just being a good girlfriend and asking you," I explained.

"Danielle I swear if you go so help me I will be mad," he said.

I touched his cheek "I know I wasn't going to go I was just saying," I said letting him calm down a bit.

Logan sighed "Thanks you were kind of getting me worried," he said.

I nodded my head "Tell you what, what if I go with Brock and Austin with me I mean they are pretty big to blog anyone from pushing me, they are two guys which would probably give off the 'unavailable' vibe to all the other guys," I said.

"If they are cool with it then you can come, but you are but to leave them," Logan said.

"Yes Logan I understand," I said.

"Good," he replied unhooking Thor from his leash.

"You know I did go to your fight that one time, you let me go remember?" I asked.

Logan nodded "It was at a safe place, the were barely any people there. It's not going to be like the fight Friday," he said.

"Oh," I said.

That made sense now I didn't understand why he was being like that when he let me go to his other fight, but now I get it.

"Are you spending the night?" Logan asked.

"Do you want me to?" I asked.

"I always want you in my bed Danielle," he said.

I leaned close to him "Well too bad because I can't spend the night tonight," I said.

Logan gave me a flat look "You are such a tease Danielle, you sounded all sexy like you were going to cuddle and let me hold you all night only to say you can't spend the night," Logan said.