Oh...Its Nothing

Oh...It's nothing

Today was not my day as soon as I took a look in the mirror it was noticeable ably how many blue and purple bruises were on my arms. I put a hoddie over myself to his the nasty splotches on my arm and I grabbed some makeup loading it onto my face. There weren't really any bruises on my face I just put makeup on in case there would be any later.

I had a theory of exactly where my bruises came from. It had to be from playing hockey with them I know they weren't exactly rough but the did shove slightly.

I went downstairs and saw my dad drinking his coffee "Hey you're up sooner then most days," he said.

I nodded "What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"I was actually thinking that we could go and stop for donuts before I drop you off. How does that sound? or would you rather me make you something?" dad asked.

"Donuts will be perfect," I said quickly causing my dad to laugh slightly.

"Thought so," he muttered.

After making my lunch we got into the car and I grabbed a few donuts. More then I needed but I was planning on sharing with Millie and Ashley for putting up with Brock and Austin yesterday they deserved it.

I walked up to Millie and Ashley "Hey look what I brought for you guys," I said waving the bag of donuts in their face.

Millie gave me a questioning look "For us?" she asked. I nodded in response "Why?" she asked again.

I shrugged "I felt kind of bad that you and Ashley had to have such a sucky time with them yesterday. So I thought might as well make up your morning," I said handing them the bag of donuts.

"I didn't mind it," Ashley said shrugging "but thanks anyways," she said taking a few donuts in her mouth.

Millie scoffed and pushed her glasses up her nose "I minded it. Never will I ever do anything that Brock is included in. He is such a-a-a UGH!! Words cannot describe my feelings for him," Millie said angrily.

I rolled my eyes at her "You're being over dramatic in mean you have to admit it was better than going to the mall," I said.

Millie gave me a crazy look "Of course you would say that I mean you had something to look forward to. I mean Logan was there and he was being nice to you," she said.

I sighed giving up "Speaking if Logan look who is coming this way," Ashley said with a mouth full of donuts.

We turned her viewpoint and looked a t Logan. He strutted over here like he owned the place. "Good morning ladies," he said facing Millie and Ashley.

They didn't say anything. "Good morning darling," he said facing me.

I raised my eyebrow at him "What has you in such a good mood today?" I asked.

He smirked "What I can't say hi to my favorite girl without it being something?" Logan asked.

I shook my head "Your Logan so of course not," I muttered as the bell rang.

"See you later darling," he said walking in a different direction.

"Later hubby," I said before he walked out of hearing distance.

"I ship it," I heard Millie mutter under her breath.

"Talk a little lower Millie because I heard that," I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Im just saying I can practically see you guys together. You would be such a perfect couple," she added.

"I've only know everyone here for three weeks and possibly more," I replied bringing in the facts.

"You think that maybe someone will like me or something?" Millie asked.

I looked at Millie she was being serious when I asked her. "I'm sure someone will like you Millie you just have to wait I mean you actually have time to fall in love," I said frowning.

"You really think so?" Millie asked with hope in her eyes.

"I'm positive," I said reassuring her.

I couldn't help buttoned distracted the whole class period. Thinking about the possible stuff that I'm going to miss when I die. I'm never going to get a boyfriend or ever experience love. Granted that I wasn't really upset about that I was more upset that I'm not going to make it past high school. I'm never going to be able to live on my own for college and go to parties and drink. Not will I ever have my own apartment I won't even be able to vote for a future president.

My thoughts brought me into a down mood by the time second period came I sat down and Logan came in right before the bell.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," greeted him back.

After five minutes throughout the class and not speaking to Logan. Logan asked me "You alright?" he said elbowing me to get my attention.

I flinched slightly from the pain "Huh? yeah I'm fine," I replied.

He gave me a doubtful like "Seriously Danielle you don't seem fine," he said.

I sighed "I'm just stressed, and that causes me to zone out," I said apologizing.

"Cheer up," he said shoving me lightly again but it hurt and this time a slight wimper came out of me.

Logan narrowed his eyes examining my face. "Danielle," he said grabbing my arm and shoving the sleeve up.

"What the fuck is this?" he asked rubbing his hands softly on my bruised arms.

"Oh... it's nothing," I said pulling my arm away from him and putting the sleeve back down.

"That's not nothing Danielle," Logan said.

"Shh be quiet before you get me detention," I said shushing him.

Even though our teacher let us talk in class I didn't fell like talking about this topic in particular and it was just a way to get out of it. Logan looked at me and I could see his fist turning white.

"Danielle you know damn well that Mrs. Potter doesn't care if we talk or not," Logan said harshly. "So here's what's going to happen. You are going to explain to me where exactly you got those bruises from, and you are going to tell me the truth," Logan said sternly.

I narrowed my eyes at him "Who do you think you are telling me what I'm going to do. I don't have to tell you anything Logan. I will choose what I want to tell you and if you don't like what comes out then, oh well stop talking to me," I said.

The bell rang before Logan could say anything else and I dashed out of the room quickly getting to my next class. Which sadly had Logan in it but if I make it there fast enough I can get a seat away from him.

Luckily I sat in the front and that was where Logan would never sit after all he is the schools bad boy. Okay so maybe he's not the schools bad boy because Logan ended up sitting right next to me. Whatever god was out there was giving me luck because we ended up having a pop quiz which lasted the whole class time forcing everyone to be quiet.

When class ended Logan grabbed my arm and pushed himself up against me. "Logan get off of me," I said trying to push him off of me.

"Listen Danielle I won't ask you anymore questions," he said which made me calm "Under one condition," he added.

I sighed letting him continue Logan let go of me and bent his head down to my level. "You either tell me what's going on and I mean the truth, or you let me take you home after school," he said.

I sighed feeling my shoulders slump, he had me.

Comment what you think happens next

1. She tells him (a lie or the truth?)?!?!
2. Let's Logan take her home?
3. I DONT KNOW !!!