Oh...How Lovely

Oh...How Lovely

"Wow so you and Logan are now dating," Millie said.

I nodded "Yeah," I replied. TWO WEEKS!!! I screamed mentally

"I'm pretty sure everyone saw that coming," Ashley said.

I gave her a flat look "Everyone did see that one coming," Millie said giving me a look.

Millie and Ashley decided to give me my homework and attempt to teach me Ashley wasn't that much help, but when Millie stepped in everything was fine.

"Can we see your head?" Millie asked referring to the beanie that kept my bald head from being to cold and exposed.

"Sure," I said pulling off my beanie.

They stared at my head for a while I felt self conscience since they didn't say anything. Putting the light purple beanie back on top of my head made me feel better.

"Anyways how was school?" I asked changing the topic.

"Boring the only thing that's going around is that you and Logan are dating and your in the hospital," Ashley said.

"Oh...," I said.

"Oh," I replied.

"Yeah," Millie said.

"Maybe when I get better I can get out of here and go back to school before it ends," I said.

"When is the earliest you can get out?" Millie asked.

"Well I'm currently on chemo. Next week is my break week from chemo so I'll be able to leave the hospital but I have to still stay and be monitored. I don't know if I can leave for the whole day," I said.

It got quiet and then the door opened revealing Logan, Brock, and Austin. they came in and sat down on the couch and chair while Logan sat beside my bed.

I smiled at him feeling my stomach flutter "Hey Danielle," Logan said.

"Hey Logan," I greeted him.

Logan let Thor out of his bag and Thor came jumping on me into my lap. "Hey Thor," I said petting him. "Holy crap Logan he's getting bigger," I said.

"Yeah he's been going on more walks since I've been taking him here," Logan said.

I noticed it was very quiet beside me and my friends and I looked at them and they were staring at me and Logan the whole time.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know if you guys noticed but we sure noticed that when Logan came in the room your heart monitor started beeping faster then normal," Millie said.

I felt my face get slightly red and they all started laughing "It's ok my heart gets faster when I see you," Logan said whispering in my ear.

I felt embaressed after a while but luckily Brock broke the silence "Are you excited to go back to school you have what one more week?" Brock asked.

"Yeah just about one more week but I won't be able to go to school, because my immune system is really bad," I said.

"That's still exciting," Millie said.

I shrugged "Yeah," I replied.

---------

I've finally been released from the hospital and I could go to school since I stayed home for an extra week.

"Hey dad," I said hopping into the kitchen to see him making a bacon sandwich for me.

"No wig?" he asked me raising an eyebrow.