Oh...A Bet

Oh...A Bet

I can't believe I was actually going to watch Logan fight considering that the last time he was fighting caused both of us a lot of controversy. I wasn't sure if I was completely comfortable with it but I went along.

I don't know why I went along to watch Logan fight because a month ago I wouldn't have came along with him.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him.

Logan smirked "No Danielle are you nervous for me?" Logan asked.

"N-no?," I said which came out stuttering and sounding like a question.

Logan scooted closer to me and smirked "You think I'm going to loose," he said.

I shrugged "I mean it is a possibility. I've seen those MMA fights and the guys are huge. You're kind of big Logan but not nearly as big as the other guys," I said shrugging.

"I love how much faith you have in me," he said sarcastically.

"Well their bigger then you," I said rolling my eyes "I'm just being realistic you could get hurt," I said rolling my eyes.

Logan climbed on top of me in between my legs, he's been becoming more touchy and affectionate lately. Who was I to say that I didn't like it because I did like it. "Tell you what if I win you give me a kiss," he said.

I raised an eyebrow "And if you loose?" I asked him.

"Then I have to take you on a date," he replied.

"And what if I don't want to go on a date with you?" I asked him.

Logan smiled "Please everyone wants to go on a date with me," he said rolling his eyes.

"You are so cocky Logan Foster," I said.

"Tell you what you get to pick the date," he said.

"It came be anything?" I asked.

"Anything no restrictions," Logan said.

"Deal," I said putting my hand out.

Logan shook it and I smiled. If Logan was going to loose then I would say that we would have a no date date were we just do whatever we want by ourselves. He did say that there were no restrictions after all.

"Mr. Foster if you are going to lay on Miss Danielle can you please do that in your penthouse now the lobby there are guest here," Walter said.

Logan looked up and him not really moving, great I could feel my face get more and more hot as I laid here. "Right we were just about to go anyways," Logan said sitting up this time. I got up and started walking out the place as fast as I could that was embarrassing.

It was pretty dark outside by now and when we got to a little underground fighting rink thing Logan told me to wait because he had to check in. I suppose he meant for me to stay in the crowd. The crowd wasn't big but it kind of was I could over hear people placing their bets on who was going to win they had a lot of faith in Logan to win, which was starting to make me nervous.

It started getting a little more crowded and I could feel people elbowing me I made my way to the back of the crowd where there was more space and I was glad. About ten minutes Logan and some other guy made their way to the center.

A guy introduced them and then they started fighting, I couldn't bother watching so I looked down at my phone pretending to be doing something when in reality I wasn't doing shit.

I only bothered to look up when people started cheering and the guy called match. I let out a deep sigh in relief as I saw Logan's arm was lifted as the winner.

I waited until Logan found me "Ready?" he asked as we started walking to his car.

"Yeah," I replied.

When we got in his car he started driving "How do you think I did?" he asked.

"I honestly wasn't paying attention," I responded looking out the window trying to avoid the look on his face.

"What do you mean you weren't watching?" he asked.

I shrugged "I don't know I'm not really one to watch fights I just don't really like violence," I said.

I didn't really know how to tell Logan that I just didn't want to watch him fight I didn't want to see him get hurt.

"You're such a girl," he replied.

"Well I do have a vaginia," I said patting my crotch.

We finally pulled up to his penthouse ten minuets later and Walter greeted both of us with a smile.

When we went up to his penthouse there was Thor jumping and greeting us "I'm going to change," I said walking to the bathroom changing into pajamas.

When I came back there I didn't see Logan I knocked on his door "Yeah," he said.

I opened the door and hopped on his bed "Look at that person over there," I said pointing at the guy wearing a big yellow hat who had four dogs "the dogs are so cute but not as cute as Thor," I said rubbing Thor's head.

"Or you," I heard Logan mutter under his breath. I didn't even bother commenting on that.

"Speaking of cute I believe you Miss Danielle owe me a kiss on the lips," Logan said poking his lip.

"I don't want to kiss you," I said.

Logan rolled his eyes "To bad you shook on the bet and it's the right thing to do," he said.

"To bad," I said.

"Come on Danielle don't be a sore lo-"

Before Logan could finish his sentence I kissed, hard, him cutting him off. He was surprised and right when I was going to pull away he wrapped his arms around my body keeping me close and kissing me back. I pulled away and I saw Logan grinning.

"Damn," he said. "I didn't expect that," he added.

"Kiss me again," he said touching my face making me look at him.

"No I was just honoring the bet," I replied. "It won't happen again," I said.

"I don't know Danielle it's going to be hard to resist me. You kissed me now you're going to want more and more," he said.

There was nothing special about the kiss, there wasn't any sparks or any fireworks in my head, but I will admit that was a damn good kiss.

"In your dreams," I said laying down.

"Always in my dreams," Logan replied turning the lights off and sliding into bed next to me.

"Logan I'm scared," I said.

"Don't be scared there's no monsters under this bed and I'll protect you anyways," he said.

"No Logan," I said.

"I don't want to do treatment," I said. "I mean I want to live and be healthy just without going through treatment," I said more clearly.

"Oh, yeah I forgot for a second abut you starting treatment," he said. "You're not going to be alone you have your dad, Brock, Austin, Ashley, Millie, Me, and I'll bring Thor too," he said.

"Yeah but," I tried to say before I was cut off.

"Danielle, you're strong I know you're going to go through treatment fast," Logan said.

"Yeah," I sighed not believing him.

Logan held onto me that night like all the other nights he has and it felt great to feel secure.

Sorry it's short my goal is 50 comments please not required though