Oh...I'll be your Best Friend

"Oh...Shit" I said.

I'm pretty sure my facial expression was horrific. "Sorry I didn't know," I said stepping into the elevator terrified.

"Danielle wait," Logan said pushing the girl slightly.

I quickly pressed the 'close' button over and over.

Logan grabbed a large pillow covering himself up and tried to get to the elevator before it closed.

I sighed in relief as it closed I pressed the button to go down. I walked out and Walter gave me a sad smile. So he knew what was happening and he didn't even try to stop me.

My phone started ringing I looked and saw that it was my dad. "Hello?" I asked.

"Danielle don't forget you have to go to the group therapy session in forty five minutes I'm just reminding you because last time you forgot and I don't want a repeat," dad said.

"Oh right thanks dad," I said hanging up.

"Danielle," Logan said from behind me.

He was wearing shorts with not shirt. "I got to go," I said.

"No wait Danielle," he said grabbing my arm "Just listen to me," he said.

"Logan let go. I have to be somewhere and if I'm not there in time my dad will get really mad," I told him.

Logan tensed up at the mention of my dad he looked me in the eyes and then sighed. "Okay be safe. Don't be afraid to call me if anything happens I will be there in an instant," he said pulling me into him.

I let him hug me and then I pulled away from him "Bye," I said.

I started walking to the hospital and I got there just in time for group therapy. I sighed as I took my seat "Hello everyone I hope you guys have been having a good week lately," he said.

I don't think that anyone really wanted to be here. Maybe some of the people wanted to because it gave them something else to do other than sit in a boring room all day.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I pulled it out checking it.

Logan: Hey we need to talk when you're done with whatever

Me: Sure I guess

Logan: can I pick you up?

I sighed would that be a good idea to let him pick me up he might just assume that my dad hurt me because I came to a hospital.

Me: Let's meet at the park is that okay?

"Danielle is there something you would like to share. You haven't said anything since you've been here," the instructor said.

I shook my head "No thanks I don't want to bore you guys," I replied shoving my phone into my pocket before he could say something.

He gave me a look and moved on with whatever was being talked about. Afterwards I check my phone and saw that I got the okay from Logan to meet up at the park.

"Dad I'm going to meet up with a friend I'll be home later," I said.

"Okay be sure that you're safe and make sure you wear your jacket I don't want you getting sick again," he said.

I rolled my eyes at him and left. I texted Logan that I would be there in ten minutes. I wonder what he wants to talk about surely it'll probably be about me calling before I now go into his penthouse or something.

When I got to the park I saw him sitting on the swing I sat on the one next to him. "Hey," I greeted him.

Logan looked up at me "Hey," he responded moving slightly and kicking some rocks.

He sighed "You know I don't like her," Logan said.

"The girl you were having sex with?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said softly.

"Then why do it?" I asked.

Logan shrugged "I don't know feels good," he muttered.

"Oh," I said.

"The only reason I had sex with her was because lately I've been confused," Logan said moving his beanie around.

"Wow is the Logan Foster having second doubts about girls?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Haha very funny I'll have you know that I am anything but gay," he said.

I never really pictured Logan as gay he didn't seem flamboyant and he didn't seem like the manly gay either. "Just checking," I muttered. "So what are you confused about?" I asked.

I could see Logan bend his head down as it grew slightly red "Don't worry about it," he said.

Okay this had to be something interesting if he was getting slightly embarressed. "Tell me," I pushed him.

"Don't worry about it," he said again.

"Logan please tell me," I begged.

"No," he said sternly.

"Oh...I'll be your best friend," I said bribing him.

"Fine whatever," he said.

I waited "Well are you going to tell me?" I asked him.

"Okay you spent the night with me," he said.

I gave him a questioning look "What does that have to do with me?" I asked.

"I've never had a girl spend. I have them come over and leave when I'm done with them," he stated.

"So...?" I asked him.

"I don't even let them sleep in my bed if I fuck them it's in the guest bed because I really like my bed," he said.

"I'm really confused now Logan," I said.

"Well you spent the night. I even let you in my bed and it was weird. The weirdest part about it was when I woke up I was holding you in my arms. I don't know how I feel about that," he said.

"Oh," I said looking down.

Maybe that's why he was acting so different this morning. "Yeah, I defiantly have strong feelings for you Danielle, I'm just not sure if their good or bad yet," he said.

I nodded "Well tell you what when you find out let me know," I said.

Logan smiled "You'll be the first one," he said.

We sat there in silence for a while "I should probably go home," I said getting off the swing.

"Let me take you," he said.

I nodded and followed him to his car.

When I got home there was something delicious filling the air. "Dad?" I asked.

"Look sweetie I made us dinner all by myself," dad said smiling over the food that he made.

"It smells great," I commented.

I walked over the the dish that he was looking at and I was some pasta noodle casserole looking thing.

I grabbed a plate and started loading it with the food there. "Taste really good dad," I said.

He smiled "You should cook more often, " I said.

"Is it better then moms cooking?" He asked me.

"I don't know this might beat moms, but it's the only thing you've made you have to make more for me to tell which is better," I said.

I didn't finish eating my food but I was stuffed when I was done. I'll have to look up something in the future to cook.

Which reminds me I have to find someone for my dad if I ever end up leaving. He'll be all alone and I don't want that to happen.

Exactly where do you look for a woman?

Next chapter will be longer really sorry guys I've been really stressed and depressed lately which has taken a toll on me