Oh...It's Official

Oh...It's Official

Lets just say despite me being tired I told Logan that I would end up hanging out with him after school.

"Ready?" Logan asked impatiently as I was unlocking my locker.

I have him a look "Ready," I said shutting it after gathering my books and groaning.

"What's wrong with you?" Logan asked.

"Nothing I just have so much catching up to do when I get home," I said as we walked outside to the parking lot.

"Oh well I can always help you catch up if you need any help," Logan said.

"No offense Logan are you even smart because when I see you in class you tend to be asleep," I said.

"I'm smart," he said like it was common sense.

After a few minutes we ended up at Logan's penthouse. Walter smiled when he saw me and we ended up going to Logan's section.

"What happened here?" I asked staring at the now messy penthouse that was once clean.

"I might have had a party," he said.

"A party. Wouldn't the neighbors here?" I asked him curiously.

"This building is soundproof. I mean there are a bunch or rich people staying here so it's going to be soundproof," he said.

"Oh," I said going over to the window and looking outside.

"I was going to invite you but I thought that you were mad at me because you weren't texting me back," Logan said.

"Sorry again I was knocked out with pain medicine," I replied.

"It's okay. You should see it at night," Logan said pointing towards the window.

"All the lights are shining its kind of nice I guess. If you're not into city lights then it might not look cool," he said.

"I bet it does look nice," I replied.

Then I thought about something that I have forgot to ask him "Hey Logan, why do you street fight?" I asked.

Logan turned towards me "You might not understand it," he said.

"Tell me," I pressed him.

He sighed rubbing his head and putting his beaning back in place. "I'm fighting for something important," he said.

"What's so important that you could risk your life for. I mean isn't it dangerous?" I asked him.

I just don't understand people that get the chance to live life perfectly without any type of diseases always put their life in risk. I hate seeing it their throwing away their lives like its nothing.

"I know that but I need the money," he said.

I looked at him and laughed "Are you serious? You live in a fancy penthouse and you have a nice car. I doubt you need the money," I said angrily.

Logan looked at me glaring "How would you know Danielle it's not like you have my life. Just because I live here doesn't mean anything," he snapped.

I rolled my eyes at him "Oh please Logan get over yourself," I said grabbing my backpack.

I started walking away from him and going towards the elevator "Where are you going?" Logan asked.

"Home, I don't want to be here anymore," I said pressing the open button.

"How are you getting home?" he asked.

"Seriously Logan leave me alone I don't want to talk to you," I said.

"Why? I didn't do anything wrong I answered your question and you got mad. You don't even know the reason to why I fight," he said.

I could feel anger spread through my body. I quickly pressed the close button making sure that it closed and I got to the lobby.

I know I shouldn't really be mad at Logan but I can't help but to envy him at the moment. He has everything going to him, he has life. He's not going to die anytime soon, but yet he's fighting. So many things could go wrong with that.

What if he got hurt one day or got into a coma and ends duo dying. Who knows maybe he might fall and get paralyzed. He would then be restricted from doing so much. I don't want to see that happen to him because I know what's its like to feel restricted and trapped.

At the same time Logan is just being stupid he doesn't need the money for anything. He is loaded...or at least I'm guessing. Not many teens live in a fucking penthouse in New York. His dad goes on business trips which pays for the expensive penthouse. He doesn't even make his own food he orders out all the time or asks the cooks to make him something to eat. Doesn't he know that making your own food is cheaper?

Ugh! he doesn't need the money he could always ask his dad to give him the money I'm sure he would do it without a question about it.

I just hate seeing people throw away their lives when I'm sitting here dying and watching them do it. It's the worst feeling ever I hate them. They have something that some people don't have and they don't even realize it.

I guess I'm just really jealous and mad at Logan.

I stopped at some fast food place and ordered some food eating. I couldn't stomach a lot of it but I ate my food and I know my dad would be pretty happy about that.

It was starting to get dark and that was when I realized that I should start heading home. When I got outside I figured out that I had no clue where I was going.

People started pushing me when walking by and I tripped a couple of times. Great.

I started walking with the flow of the crowd maybe ill see something that will help am get home. No such luck as it got darker there were less people on the streets but there were still some.

It started to lightly drizzle.

Oh...it's official. I now hate Logan Foster.

What do you thinks gonna happen next

1. They'll start fighting😡
2. They will make up and kiss 😘
3. Stop talking to one another 😷

Comment a number or opinion :)