Oh...

Oh...

Logan and I woke up to a loud ringing noise "shit," Logan said grabbing his phone.

I raised an eyebrow "My dad," he said.

"Hello," Logan asked putting it on speaker.

"Logan where are you?" his father asked.

"Arizona," he answered laying down.

Taking advantage of Logan laying down I laid down on top of him he put his arm that he wasn't holding the phone with around me.

"Why are you in Arizona," he said.

"To see Kristi Rivers," he said.

"God Logan did you already meet her?" his dad asked.

"Yeah, now I know why you didn't want me meeting my mom," Logan said rubbing his hand down my back.

"That wasn't your mom Logan. Kristi was a girl I dated who happened to cheat on me. She was only interested in the money," he said.

"Oh, I guess I never will know who my mom is then," Logan said.

There was a long sigh at the end of the phone "Do you really want to meet your real mom?" he asked.

"I mean I've only been asking that since I was age six," Logan said sarcastically.

"I'll text you where she really lives," his dad said. "And you can meet her," he said.

"Really?" Logan asked.

"I guess I now realize how much this means to you. You earned your own money some how and really researched for her to find who you thought your mom was," he said.

"Thanks," Logan said.

"Yeah well I have to get back to work," Logan's dad said.

They said but and both hung up. "Thank god that woman was not my mom," Logan said.

"I bet that feels good," I said.

Logan nodded "I really should hold you more often. It felt good being held I can only imagine that's what you feel every time I hold you," Logan said.

Logan said grabbing me then rolling us over so my stomach was on the bed and he was on top of me. "Oh doggy style I see," I said jiggling my butt against his crotch.

"Ok let's stops," Logan said getting off of me.

"Why can't keep up bad boy," I said crawling on top of him and pushing him down so his back hit the pillows.

"No I can't keep up trust me. You are really just turning me on right now and let's not start something you and I won't be able to finish," he said.

"Fine what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Why don't we head to the airport and go to California," Logan said.

"Your mom lives in California?" I asks

Logan nodded. "Start packing," he said.

-------(poop)

Ugh sorry guys a bit writers block but here is a little but I'll make sure to make the next chapter super long. Thanks for being patient