Oh...Shit

Oh...Shit

We didn't reach my goal last chapter so let's try this on 30 comments maybe?

There was something tickling my neck it was soothing but annoying at the same time. My back was somehow pressed to a brick wall, my body was filled with warmth I snuggled deeper into the covers. Something in my mind told me that something was off, I didn't wake up by my alarm clock. That's when I started hearing soft snores next to me they were real faint I almost had to strain my ear to hear it.

I opened my eyes and see the city I could tell that it should have been brighter, but the windows were set to be dim. I moved, but I didn't go anywhere. I looked to see that the wall that I was pressed up against was actually Logan's body. He tightened his arms around me, I turned around, moving closer to him, and felt my body relax.

For some reason I didn't care that he didn't have a shirt on, I didn't care that I was sleeping in the same bed a a guy. It just felt right. I drifted into sleep again feeling rest over take me.

The next time that I woke up I was in bed alone. I shoved the covers off of my body and got up to the main room. I saw Logan staring out the window. he was defiantly condo tearing in whatever he was looking at.

I walked over to him "What has you thinking so hard?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I already took a shower so you can use the bathroom if you want," he said.

I nodded my head and went to the bathroom doing my morning business. I saw that there was already breakfast out on the table.

"Yum," I said rubbing my stomach as I took one of the two smoothies.

Something seemed to be off about Logan he was acting distant or maybe he we just tired. "Ready?" he asked me.

I nodded grabbing my backpack and following him to the elevator. We got into his car and went to school. I already spotted Millie and Ashley standing in the parking lot.

They stared as I got out of Logan's car. "I'll see you later," I said.

Logan nodded and walked away why is he acting so weird? "What was that did he take you to school?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah sort of," I said rubbing my head.

"What do you mean sort of?" asked Millie.

I hesitated "Well I kind of spent the night at his penthouse. I'm surprised we woke up on time really," I commented.

I looked at Ashley and Millie their faces were dropped. "What?" I asked them wanting them to say something.

"What did you guys do?" they both asked anxiously for an answer.

"Nothing much Logan said he was going to help me with my homework but he didn't help at all. Then we ate watched movies, might if had a little pillow fight and then went to bed," I stated shrugging.

"How are you acting like this isn't a big deal?" Millie said.

"I don't know I guess he's not all that bad to me," I said.

"Well this is really something I think he has a thing for you Danielle," she said.

I shrugged as the bell rang and we went to first period. Who knows maybe Logan did have a thing for me I mean he acted like it, but that could be just a brotherly love he had going for me.

Even if he did have some sort of feelings for me I wouldn't be able to date him or anything. What would happen when I die? where would that leave him? I would surely have to tell him that I have cancer.

He would probably wouldn't want to hang out with me then. If he did decide that he wants to be something with me he wouldn't get far. We would probably be in the hospital often and I would just be holding him back.

So the chances of having a relationship with Logan is against me.

I was consumed with my thoughts for the rest of first period. When second period came Logan didn't show up I texted him.

Me: hey where are you?

He didn't reply...see there's no way that he likes me. If he felt something towards me he would have said something or replied right?

I groaned I'm not good at this stuff. By the time lunch came around I was looking for Logan but I couldn't find him. "Hey guys I'm going to talk to Brock and Austin for a while," I said to Millie and Ashley getting up.

I sat down next to Brock they both looked up at me. "Hey do you guys know where Logan is?" I asked them

Austin looked at me "No he was acting very strange this morning though. He probably ended up ditching," he said shrugging.

"Okay so it wasn't just me that was thinking at he was acting weird," I said.

"Yeah he was really angry to he almost punched someone," Austin said.

"Do you not have anything to eat?" Brock asked.

"No," I said how could I have forgotten about lunch.

Brock shook his head the bell rang and I went to my next class. I'll just go to Logan's penthouse when school is over. He did say that Walter will let me up whenever I need to go up.

When school ended I rushed to Logan's place as fast as I could without running I didn't want to end up looking bad.

"Hey Walter,"i said greeting him.

He soled at me "Hello Danielle I hope you had a good day," he said.

I shrugged walking to the elevator pressing his floor number. When the elevator opened I saw Logan.

He was on the couch naked with some girl who was also naked I should add on top of him. It didn't take a genius to know that they were having sex she was moaning his name. The elevator dinged and Logan looked at me.

"Oh...Shit"

Comment a number or opinion
1. Daniel gets jealous?
2. Logan has a secret girlfriend
3. I don't know

Happy birthday jessie137