Oh...He Just Liked Crowd Surfing

Oh...He just liked crowd surfing

As great as it was visiting with Logan's mom and her family the time had come to and end and we had to leave.

I looked around seeing that most people in first class were asleep "What do you want to do after high school Danielle?" Logan asked.

I pursed my lips shrugging "I never really thought about it go to college I guess," I answered.

"No like what do you want to study, what do you want to do as a job? And stuff," Logan said.

"I don't know. I never really thought about it. What about you?" I asked.

"Well I don't know either, I'm actually questioning if I should go into business school for once," Logan said.

I nodded my head understanding. Logan grew up with being told that was what he was going to do. He grew up going to meetings and already had a secure spot into any business college he wanted to go to with having the last name Foster.

"Well what do you think you want to do?" I asked him.

Logan shrugged "I don't know and that's frustrating as hell considering we are seniors," he said.

I nodded "Well even though I hate hospitals maybe I can make it more enjoyable for little kids, or something," I said.

"Well be prepared when a little snot infested brat starts crying because he can't have a stupid toy," Logan said.

"Dude, a hospital is different from a daycare stupid," I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Oh shit I have to take SAT first to see what college I can even get into," I said putting my face into Logan's shoulder.

"I already took it," he said.

"What did you score?" I asked.

"2054," he said.

I looked up at him with wide eyes "Logan your broke the 2,000. That's really good any school will accept you and you'll even get scholarships," I said.

"Yeah," he said shrugging.

"Dang this is making me depressed, let's not talk about this anymore I hate this whole priorities thing," I said putting my head back into his shoulder.

Although we weren't talking about it seemed as though it was in the back of our minds, or at least the back of my mind. What am I going to do after high school? How am I even going to pay for college it's really expensive.

When we arrived home we just called everyone and later hung out with them.

"How was the trip?" Millie asked

"Pretty good Logan actually has step siblings and their really nice and cute kids," I said.

"Do you ever imagine how life would be if you lived with your mom instead of your dad?" Brock asked.

Logan shrugged "There's no point I can't change it so why waste time wondering," he said.

"We should do something fun," Austin said in a bored tone.

Everyone agreed with him we were all so very bored. "Okay Austin what do you want to do" Ashley asked sarcastically.

"I don't know what is there to do?" He responded

I rolled my eyes "We live in New York there is a tone of crap to do," I stated.

"Yeah but that's over priced expensive stuff for tourists who come here and want to experience what they think New York is like," Austin replied.

I shrugged my shoulders. I grabbed Logan's laptop and started searching "What about a concert?" I asked them.

"Whose playing and how much are tickets?" Millie asked.

"It looks like this band called The Story So Far and their $25 at entrance," Logan said looking at the computer.

"Why are the tickets so cheap?" Brock asked.

"It's at a small venue when the artist play at a larger venue the price goes up but the smaller the venue the cheaper the tickets are," I stated.

"So do you guys want to go?" Logan asked.

"Sure why not," Ashley said.

"I've never been to a concert so yeah I'm in," Millie said.

With everyone agreeing to go everyone left to get dressed and meet up at the venue.

"I've only been to one concert," I said to Logan

"I've been to a few, I once got to meet Lana Del Rey because her manager was buying something from my dad and he gave my dad concert tickets and back stage passes, but my dad couldn't make it so I went with Brock and Austin and it was pretty coo I guess," he said.

"No way Lana Del Rey is so perfect," I stated.

Logan shrugged "Yeah she's pretty cool," he said nonchalantly.

Okay I guess he was used to meeting music artists and celebrities, but I wasn't and that seemed pretty cool that he got to do that.

I changed into some shorts and a plain t shirt "Ready?" I asked him.

I couldn't help but to check Logan out, he looked hot. I felt so proud to call him my boyfriend he was wearing some shorts and a tie-dye shirt, damn. "Yeah lets go, do you want to walk it's not that far," he said.

"Sure," I replied.

"Do you know any of their songs?" Logan asked.

"No I've heard of them though their one of those punk bands right?" I asked.

"Yeah their pretty good," Logan sated as we made our way to the line.

We only had ten minutes to wait until the doors open and then we would be inside. The line was kind of long for it being such a small venue. "Hey how long have you guys been waiting?" Millie asked as she came along with Brock, Austin, and Ashley.

"Not long just got here ten minutes ago," Logan said.

"Here are everyone's tickets," I said as I reached into my back pocket pulling out the printed papers from earlier when we were searching online.

"Sweet," Brock said grabbing one from me and looking at it."I can't wait for the pit," He said.

"The pit?" I questioned him.

"You know? The mosh pit," he answered.

My eyes got wide "You have got to be kidding me you are not actually going into a mosh pit are you?" Millie asked.

Brock shrugged "I mean it is fun," he answered.

''You would be crazy enough to do that," I stated, I turned to Logan "What about you, are you planning on going into the mosh pit?" I asked him.

He shook his head "I just like crowd surfing," he said.

Oh, he just liked crowd surfing.

_________________________

Sorry it has been so long guys really I am sorry please forgive me and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter I'll try to get more out there okay. thanks for being patient.