Oh...Cancer

Oh...Cancer

My anxiety was at an overall high throughout the day I don't know if it was because I forgot to take my medicine or if I was just being anxious.

Throughout the whole week Logan had been asking me to go on a date with him each day and each day he asked in a different way. Every time he asked me out I had the same response which was saying no.

I'm felt like a bitch.

Walking to school today was different today though people were staring at me. It wasn't the normal staring that they did when they found out that I was the girl that has Logan's heart stupid I know blame Brock for that one.

I walked up to Millie and Brock "Hey...whats up with her?" I asked Brock.

Millie was frantically reading a book not even bothering to look up. Brock shrugged "I think she didn't study for a test," he said snatching the book away from Millie.

"Hey! Give that back," she demanded reaching for it. Brock moved his hand beefier she could grab it.

"No you should socialize instead if being a need for once," he said.

"I have a test that I didn't study for, for first period I need a good grade so I don't fail then I can socialize later," she replied.

Brock rolled his eyes shoving the book in his backpack it was probably the only book he had in there. "Cheat," he said walking off.

"I can't cheat I need to study," she said chasing after him.

"Hey Danielle," Logan said walking up to me.

"Hey," I replied as the bell rang.

We both walked to our class and sat down.

"How's Thor?" I asked him.

He smiled "Good he try's to climb up onto my bed but he's still to small so I have to help him. He's getting better about not peeing in the house," Logan said.

"Sounds sweet," I said.

"You should come over after school," Logan said.

I have him a look.

He rolled his eyes "Relax darling I just want to hang out I'm not trying to date you. We are still just friends," Logan muttered.

I smiled "Maybe we can watch Thor," I suggested.

"Sounds good. Is that a yes?" he asked.

"Yes," I said confirming his answer.

"Sweet," he said quickly leaning in and kissing my cheek.

I punched him "Dude," I said.

Logan shrugged "I couldn't resist," he said.

I rolled my eyes at him "Hold it in your pants," I said.

For the rest of class time all we did our notes and homework...well I did Logan laid down for the rest of the time and once the bell rang I went to my next period.

It was now that I was really starting to notice people looking at me weird. It wasn't me just being anxious they were looking at me weird.

"Hey Danielle right?" someone said coming up to me.

I looked at her and have her a questioning look "Do I know you?" I asked her.

She shook her head "No but my name is Jackie and I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you," she said putting her hand on my shoulder "If you ever need anything you can come to me," she added sincerely.