Oh...Come on Danielle

School was boring I was about to take Logan, Brock, and Austin up on their offer to ditch. I never did though which made them complain how I was so boring and how I and I quote have my panties in a wad. When really every time I think about ditching I just end up remembering how many times I have all ready missed school. I can't afford to miss more.

I didn't tell Millie or Ashley what happened yesterday with me and Logan. There was just so much wrong with the story that I couldn't tell. Like how I walked on on him having sex. They would end up asking questions like 'is he big?' and I wouldn't know I didn't see I was freaked out. Telling them the story would just embarrass me more than I actually need to be embarrassed.

I felt something on top of me head snatched up I turned and looked at Logan. "Give it back," I said reaching for my grey beanie.

"Let's switch for the day," he said taking off his and handing it to me.

When I didn't grab his beanie he shook his hand as if to give it to me. "Take it," Logan said frustrated.

"No," I said crossing my arms "That one doesn't match my outfit," I said looking at his maroon beanie in disgust.

Logan rolled his eyes "Oh my god Danielle Simmons quit being such a girl and wear my beanie," he said.

I snatched my beanie out of his hand and putting on my head again smirking at him. "Fine whatever tomorrow we are switching so wear something that matches burgundy," he said.

"It's not burgundy it's maroon," I said, emphasizing the colors "Go back to kindergarten and learn your colors," I said mocking him.

"This," Logan said waving his beanie in the air "is burgundy," he said placing it on top of his head.

I rolled my eyes at him "Whatever," I said shrugging and sitting down next to Austin and Brock.

"Will someone please tell this woman tay the color of my beanie is burgundy not maroon," Logan said.

"Tell him that it's maroon," I told them.

Austin and Brock gave each other a look. "Oh...its maroon," Brock said.

Logan gave Austin a look to speak up "Maroon," austin muttered talking a bite out of his food.

"Why are you guys agreeing with maroon?" Logan asked frustrated slightly.

I smirked "Because she is a girl and they know their colors,"Brock said in a duh tone of voice.

Logan muttered under his breathe I ignored him "We should all hang out today after school," Austin said.

"Yeah we could play hockey down at the rink," Brock said "We haven't done that in forever," he added.

Logan looked at me "You cool with that?" he asked.

I looked at them "I didn't know that I was invited," I told them.

"Of course you are invited we are sitting with us aren't you?" Brock asked sarcastically.

"I didn't know if I was included with these plans it seemed like you guys just wanted to hang out with...well guys," I said honestly.

"So do you want to hang out with us or not?" Logan asked.

"Sure will I need to bring anything though because I don't have any hockey gear," I said.

"No I used to play hockey when I was younger so I still have some of the stuff," Logan replied.

""Sounds like a plan," Austin said.

"Meet me by my car after school," Logan said.

"Okay I'll see you later then," I said to Logan right after the bell rang.

"Okay darling," he said.

I smiled slightly at the nickname he gave me. The rest of the day was spent by me wishing that school would be over soon. I was so jittery when it came down to my last class just because u wanted to get out.

When the bell rang I quickly gathered my belongings and walked outside. I didn't spot Logan, Austin, or Brock so I walked over to Millie and Ashley. "Hey," I said.

"Hey Danielle, we were just talking about you,? Millie said.

I smiled "Oh yeah talking about how I'm the best person on the whole wide world?" I questioned them.

Millie rolled her eyes and pushed her glasses up "Please, we were actually going to ask you if you would want to go to the mall with us. I mean we are friends but we haven't actually hung out together," Millie said.

I bit my lip. "It's okay if you don't want to go we understand if you're busy," Millie added seeing me hesitate.

"Ready to go darling?" a new voice appeared.

We all shifted our attention to Logan "Umm," I said looking at Ashley and Millie then at Logan. "Would it be okay if Ashley and Millie joined us?" I asked Logan.

Logan shrugged "I'm sure Brock and Austin wouldn't mind, but ask them just in case," Logan said.

I could see Brock and Austin waiting impatiently by a tree. I motioned for them to come over and they started walking.

"What's up?" Brock asked.

"Would you gust mind if Millie and Ashley join us?" I asked.

Austin shrugged and Brock answered for him "No they can come if they want," Brock said.

"Sweet," I said.

"You can ride with me Millie" Brock said.

"Ashley can ride with me then," Austin added.

I smiled as they walked to their cars "Don't expect me to be good at hockey, because I'll probably end up sitting on the side and watching," I said.

"Aww don't be like that Danielle, you can't be a lam-o," Logan said putting his arm around my shoulders and pulling me towards him and grabbing my beanie.

"Ugh Logan!" I complained getting into his car. "Give me my beanie back," I said reaching for it.

Logan put his hand out the window holding my beanie "Try to take it again and my hand might just let go of it," he said.

"Ugh you're so stupid," I said crossing my arms around myself.

Logan drove the the ice rink and we met up with Austin and Ashley. We turned our attention to the car that was blasting music. Brock got out with Millie yelling at him.

"I'm never riding with him again he blares his music and is a horrible driver," Millie said.

"I wouldn't have blared it if she wasn't nagging me. You are the passenger not the driver so don't tell me how I drive," Brock said.

It was pretty obvious that Millie was getting mad because her face was getting pretty red.

"So I guess we'll split up into teams then," Austin said.

"Dibs on Danielle!" Logan said pulling me against him.

"Ugh NO! Not after you threatened to drop my beanie out of the car window. We are no longer friends," I said stepping away from him.

"Oh...come on Danielle," Logan said rolling his eyes "You didn't take me seriously did you?" he asked.

I looked away from him putting my nose in the air and crossing my arms.

"Okay how about girls vs boys then?" Austin asked.

"Fine with me as long as I'm not with that devil," Millie said glaring at Brock.

We got some skates and then went into the rink. The guys got a pick and the stick thing. Wow the stick thing that shows how much I know about this sport.

"You're going to need a hoodie or something Danielle, the puck might hit you and that's some protection since we don't have pads," Austin said.

"I don't have a hoodie or anything," I said.

"I have one in my car you can use it, just let me get it," Logan said.

He left and after a minuet I was putting on his hoodie. We started playing and you could tell that they were going easy on us. Seeing as us the girls could barley skate alone without falling it was even more complex trying to move the puck with a stick.

Sometimes the puck would go to far ahead and we would fall trying to get to it. Or they would take it by coming close causing us to freak out and fall.

I fell on my butt more then anyone. I would stay on the inner walls so I wouldn't fall and each time the puck came in my direction I would go over as fast as I could without leaving the wall.

Logan said I was cheating and he would take the puck effortlessly before I could even get to it. The few times that I actually had the puck was dreadful the guys would gain up on me or any other girl who had the puck and suddenly it was gone.

They didn't do much they just shoved us lightly and if we lost our balance they could try to catch us. Try was the key word here, we fell a lot.

I ended up weeding at some point so I got my inhaler from my backpack and used it.

"I'm going to rest guys this is the most excersise I've done since...well The first day of gym class," I said sitting on the side.

"Come on Danielle you have to play without you it's uneven," Ashley said.

"I'm loosing my breathe and I don't want to have an asthma attack," I said. "Maybe you guys could play one on one or just let one of the guys be on your team then it would be just about even in skill," I said.

Millie shrugged as they started talking about the game arrangements. I was happy that I was no longer playing from the puck being whacked at me and being slightly shoved I was finally at peace.

I felt someone next to me "How watching?" Logan asked.

"Better then playing," I commented.

Logan laughed "You're so weak," he said.

I rolled my eyes "Whatever I'll find something I'm better at then you," I said.

Sorry for the late upload guys I'll try to be better comment what you think is gonna happen next chapter