Oh...

Oh...

"Danielle double check I need to make sure you have your inhaler there is a lot of pollen down south and it's hot," my dad said.

I rolled my eyes "Dad I have my inhaler," I said.

"Show it to me I have to be sure," he said.

I grumbled throwing my bag on the floor and unzipping it fiercely letting him know I didn't want to do this because I know I hate it. "See," I said waving the ziplock bag with my inhaler and other medication.

"Okay good I just didn't want you to have an asmath attack," he said.

"Well thanks for wasting my time," I said.

My dad hugged me "You be safe," he said.

"I will," I replied.

My dad looked at Logan "You make sure you take care of my daughter Logan. She better come back unharmed and nothing better happen to her, I like you but I like her more and if something happens to her then I will have to do something to you," my dad said threateningly.

"Yes sir," Logan said shaking my dads hand firmly.

I know my dad isn't going to do anything to Logan but he just wanted to make sure that I am safe with Logan. Logan and I made our way to his car and started driving.

After the fight Logan said he had to talk to me and I nervously panicked until he told me what he had to say. Which was that the private detective he hired found a lady who is named Kristi and who said she dated his dad and became pregnant by Logan's father. Everything matched up she said the time they were dating which is how old Logan is. With the money Logan earned that night from fighting it was enough for both of us to visit his mom who lives in Arizona.

He didn't want to go alone and visit her and so he invited me, after telling my dad and my dad making us agree to rules and having a long chat Logan was ecstatic. I don't even think Logan fell asleep that night because when he was holding me his fingers kept on moving for as long as I remember even when I woke up they were moving and he was up beaming.

"I can't wait to meet her Danielle," Logan said.

"What do you plan on asking her," I questioned.

Logan shrugged "I know I'm going to ask why her and my dad split up. If I was a mistake. I just know I'll take advantage of having a parent answer my questions that I've had my whole life," Logan said.

"I'm happy for you Logan," I said.

"We are here," Logan said parking the car at the airport.

Logan unloaded his car pulling out my luggage and his. He grabbed my hand and pulled me along the way. We got passed security and the baggage check then we went to our gate and walked onto the plane.

"You got us first class?" I asked looking at the nice seats with room.

"Yeah sorry I would have taken the private plane but then my dad would know so...," Logan replied stacking our bags above us.

I rolled me eyes at him pulling him down "Wow Logan. First class is fine I was really just expecting regular seats, you make it sound like first class is bad," I said.

He gave me a look "One day you are going on a private plane with me and then you'll understand why I don't like first class," he said opening his laptop.

"What movie do you want to watch or show," he said logging into Netflix.

"I like Supernatural," I said.